Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 12/2 - Day one, life and times of Deviant Dicky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:DBN might hold a record for the most unemployed members.
There seems to be a pattern. After Brampton gets a new job, who's next?

I'm scared of DBN now. :?
Yep Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I'm scared of DBN now. :?
I think you'll be ok......its not like you sit around on the computer at work all day
Brampton Wrote:I don't plan on being unemployed very long......I know, easier said than done

Can you go back to the Ford dealer?
Gotta step out for a bit....late's ya'lls :cya:
Derick Wrote:lets see, so far there has been:
joe
jdubb - Twice
brampton

Fixed
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I don't plan on being unemployed very long......I know, easier said than done

Can you go back to the Ford dealer?
I don't plan on it....I left there for a reason
Brampton Wrote:Gotta step out for a bit....late's ya'lls :cya:

suicide is not the answer.
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:have you told the wife yet? Are you getting divorced?
She came home, she could tell I was very upset......i've never been fired before in my life.

Holy shit man. I am so sorry to hear that.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
lets see, so far there has been:
joe
jdubb
brampton

I think Chip was unemployed for a stretch too.

Brampton, that shit sucks. Sorry dude.

Yeah, I was, I was looking for other work, but I got called back here around the beginning of February.
When I got laid off I got replaced by an IT company like the one I work for now.

Tomorrow I have to go into a company and sit down with their IT person while they fire him. After they tell him he's canned I have to get all of the information he has on the network from him. I'm pretty swooted out about it. It's so close to Christmas too.
Joe Wrote:When I got laid off I got replaced by an IT company like the one I work for now.

Tomorrow I have to go into a company and sit down with their IT person while they fire him. After they tell him he's canned I have to get all of the information he has on the network from him. I'm pretty swooted out about it. It's so close to Christmas too.
That is going to suck for both of you. Confusedwoot:
hot girls are annoying when you can't see them.
LeNeve Wrote:hot girls are annoying when you can't see them.
Always have been.
Joe Wrote:When I got laid off I got replaced by an IT company like the one I work for now.

Shit.
You guys are depressing me.
Chip Wrote:

Shit.
You guys are depressing me.

EVen more depressing if the guy brings a firearm to work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25