Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 12/2 - Day one, life and times of Deviant Dicky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
my headlights are supposed to be here today, where is larry the delivery guy
I remember once when I got fired, I was all like fuck yeah, I can go home and take a freaking nap. Then I got my income taxes back, and fucked off for a few months, it was awesome. That was a few months before this current job I have.
LeNeve Wrote:I remember once when I got fired, I was all like fuck yeah, I can go home and take a freaking nap. Then I got my income taxes back, and fucked off for a few months, it was awesome. That was a few months before this current job I have.
i love the depression sleep, its so awesome. Actually works out well for him, 4 day weekend, then start to look for a new job on monday
Derick Wrote:thats pretty lame, a bolt breaks and he gets fired. Fix the damn bolt, problem solved

Personally I would find the owner that complained, then after a few months slash their tires.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Damn, that blows for Brampton. The day I got laid off will stick with me forever.
was that the same day you and krissy took a "break"

I got laid off April 3rd, 2009. We took a break Nov 1, 2009. I had already been back to work for months.
LeNeve Wrote:I remember once when I got fired, I was all like fuck yeah, I can go home and take a freaking nap. Then I got my income taxes back, and fucked off for a few months, it was awesome. That was a few months before this current job I have.

I probably had my resume posted to 40 different places before the end of the day that I got laid off.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:thats pretty lame, a bolt breaks and he gets fired. Fix the damn bolt, problem solved

Personally I would find the owner that complained, then after a few months slash their tires.

I'd go after them for wrongful termination. Who can prove that the bolt wasn't torqued right.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:DBN might hold a record for the most unemployed members.
There seems to be a pattern. After Brampton gets a new job, who's next?

:?
Brampton Wrote:Gotta step out for a bit....late's ya'lls :cya:

Don't jump!!!!! It's not worth it!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Gotta step out for a bit....late's ya'lls :cya:

suicide is not the answer.

^ This guy is smart ^
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I'm safe for a while at least.
We've got this Toyota plant, a New Orleans sherrifs department.
And we just picked up this chemical weapons decommissionning plant. I can't wait to see how that shit works.
Think the NSA will be snooping up on me now?
Will they follow me here?
I want some more ice tea
LeNeve Wrote:I want some more ice tea
make the call
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I want some more ice tea
make the call

already did. :high5:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I'm safe for a while at least.
We've got this Toyota plant, a New Orleans sherrifs department.
And we just picked up this chemical weapons decommissionning plant. I can't wait to see how that shit works.
Think the NSA will be snooping up on me now?
Will they follow me here?

Your condo is already bugged.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25