Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 12/2 - Day one, life and times of Deviant Dicky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I hate nusstober
Confusedwoot: Brampton, hope you find something soon. Good Luck.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:When I got laid off I got replaced by an IT company like the one I work for now.

Tomorrow I have to go into a company and sit down with their IT person while they fire him. After they tell him he's canned I have to get all of the information he has on the network from him. I'm pretty swooted out about it. It's so close to Christmas too.

Shit.
You guys are depressing me.

EVen more depressing if the guy brings a firearm to work.
you have to fire petey?
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:When I got laid off I got replaced by an IT company like the one I work for now.

Tomorrow I have to go into a company and sit down with their IT person while they fire him. After they tell him he's canned I have to get all of the information he has on the network from him. I'm pretty swooted out about it. It's so close to Christmas too.

Shit.
You guys are depressing me.

EVen more depressing if the guy brings a firearm to work.
you have to fire petey?

I would not sign up for that.
LeNeve Wrote:I hate nusstober

Yes.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :killme:
I'll be back later...
I'm ready for 2pm already.
is sara part of this group?
JDubb Wrote:I'll be back later...

:eek:
Damn, that blows for Brampton. The day I got laid off will stick with me forever.
Joe Wrote:Damn, that blows for Brampton. The day I got laid off will stick with me forever.
was that the same day you and krissy took a "break"
michaelangelo Wrote:is sara part of this group?

I think so.
thats pretty lame, a bolt breaks and he gets fired. Fix the damn bolt, problem solved
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So guess what happened to me today??

I became unemployed.......worst day ever Confusedad:

What?????????? What happened?
Brake issue on customers car.......Haven't made it past my probation, and they let me go.

You know what sucks, they knew on monday, let me go for training, and then waited for me to come in to work today.....now thats a dick move

Wow.... talk about completely shitty
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25