Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/15 - Another Monday, another start of a week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
:nothingtoadd:
It's too early and I haven't had enough coffee.
I'm back bitches :nothingtoadd:
Derick Wrote:I'm back bitches :nothingtoadd:

So you spent the week hunting? Did you get anything?

Were you lucky enough to still be in Mn for the snow? How did you do, did you get a deer?
If you spend a week hunting and you come back with nothing you basically sat in the woods alone in a tree for your entire vacation. The only thing that makes it seem like you are not being tortured is that you are wearing camo and holding a weapon.
Hey everyone....WELCOME BACK DERICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we missed you!!!!!! did you have fun??? I don't want to know if you killed anything, but I hope you had fun trying....
Iva13 Wrote:Hey everyone....WELCOME BACK DERICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we missed you!!!!!! did you have fun??? I don't want to know if you killed anything, but I hope you had fun trying....

[Image: dead-unicorn1.jpg]
Yaaaaaawn!!!
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey everyone....WELCOME BACK DERICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we missed you!!!!!! did you have fun??? I don't want to know if you killed anything, but I hope you had fun trying....

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:It's too early and I haven't had enough coffee.

my alarm actually had to go off for about 2 minutes before I woke up today. :yawn: :yawn:
Joe Wrote:

Dude. Why would you do that to poor Iva?

But still,
:roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:It's too early and I haven't had enough coffee.

my alarm actually had to go off for about 2 minutes before I woke up today. :yawn: :yawn:

I have 2 alarms that go off for about 10 minutes each. And I still oversleep sometimes.
Sorry if I'm late to this, but...
:roflmao:
[Image: logo_SuperCovinofragilisticexpialiDicky.png]
JDubb Wrote:

Were you lucky enough to still be in Mn for the snow? How did you do, did you get a deer?

he was hunting dancing bears.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24