Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/15 - Another Monday, another start of a week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I don't know how many feet are in a mile......I'm Canadian and we use metric so thats why
I agree with that caller 100%. Fuck movie quotes, who cares.
My friends and I are always quoting movies.
Brian in NY Wrote:Nothing pisses me off more than texting acronyms. My girlfriend never sends me texts with acronyms in them.

Jims brother does that and it's not even common acronyms its words he's left letters out so he doesn't have to send more than one message. As for Jim he doesn't understand what they mean... he is what you were to refer as a social retard.
Who's ready for The Show!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I don't know how many feet are in a mile......I'm Canadian and we use metric so thats why
We know movie quotes, but what kind of moron makes it a requirement for dating someone.
Did you know that there are only 3 countries in the world that Metric isn't the primary unit of measure............can you guess

United States
Burma
Liberia
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Nothing pisses me off more than texting acronyms. My girlfriend never sends me texts with acronyms in them.

Jims brother does that and it's not even common acronyms its words he's left letters out so he doesn't have to send more than one message. As for Jim he doesn't understand what they mean... he is what you were to refer as a social retard.
I know what they mean, I just hate seeing them. It's the stupification of america. Type out the damn word.
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
We know movie quotes, but what kind of moron makes it a requirement for dating someone.
I can think of 3
Brampton Wrote:Did you know that there are only 3 countries in the world that Metric isn't the primary unit of measure............can you guess

United States
Burma
Liberia
America, FUCK YEAH!!!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Did you know that there are only 3 countries in the world that Metric isn't the primary unit of measure............can you guess

United States
Burma
Liberia
America, FUCK YEAH!!!!
U.S.A... U.S.A... U.S.A...
Brian in NY Wrote:

United States
Burma
Liberia
America, FUCK YEAH!!!!
not something to be proud of

United States
Burma
Liberia

You know who used the metric system?
Nazis and Commies.
Covino, you can start clipping your toe nails at the dinner table.
Chip Wrote:

United States
Burma
Liberia

You know who used the metric system?
Nazis and Commies.
whats the problem?
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

United States
Burma
Liberia
America, FUCK YEAH!!!!
not something to be proud of
You want to step outside?
Brian in NY Wrote:

United States
Burma
Liberia
America, FUCK YEAH!!!!

Comin to save the mother fucking day, yeah!

[Image: 65200812613PM_america.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24