Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/15 - Another Monday, another start of a week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Drugs, no drugs....did this really happen??? I say yes...I didn't even know Rich was in Vegas.....isn't that where it happened??? :boobs: :boobs: I am giving myself a headache...
This guy ran into a black guy that played for the Broncos in the 80s..... Confusedhock:
Iva13 Wrote:Drugs, no drugs....did this really happen??? I say yes...I didn't even know Rich was in Vegas.....isn't that where it happened??? :boobs: :boobs: I am giving myself a headache...
New York.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Drugs, no drugs....did this really happen??? I say yes...I didn't even know Rich was in Vegas.....isn't that where it happened??? :boobs: :boobs: I am giving myself a headache...
New York.

Ok, well that makes more sense....

No drugs?

You forgot your meds didn't you.
Joe Wrote:

No drugs?

You forgot your meds didn't you.

I just took them....give me a few minutes...I'll be good as new.. :wink:
Someone just told me about this site. Might be helpful to some of you.

http://www.blackfriday.info/
Joe Wrote:This guy ran into a black guy that played for the Broncos in the 80s..... Confusedhock:

I have seen john elway, and who I assume to be black players from the 80s here for pheasnat hunting.
We met Jimmy Buffett in Key West!!!! That was fun...I didn't even know it was him, but everyone was going up to him and I saw his pic on the wall and then realized it was him...he asked us where the best place in Philly was for a cheese steak....Oh, we were in his store Margaritaville.
Iva13 Wrote:We met Jimmy Buffett in Key West!!!! That was fun...I didn't even know it was him, but everyone was going up to him and I saw his pic on the wall and then realized it was him...he asked us where the best place in Philly was for a cheese steak....Oh, we were in his store Margaritaville.

Confusedhock:
Iva13 Wrote:We met Jimmy Buffett in Key West!!!! That was fun...I didn't even know it was him, but everyone was going up to him and I saw his pic on the wall and then realized it was him...he asked us where the best place in Philly was for a cheese steak....Oh, we were in his store Margaritaville.

I don't know what Jimmy Buffet looks like.
LeNeve Wrote:

I picture him as a really old hippie in a hawiian shirt. Maybe a straw hat.
LeNeve Wrote:

She was drunk, listening to Margaritaville and the bartender was an old guy.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My contacts are all fucked up today, and I am having a heck of a time focusing. I don't have any solution either. Anyone think the emergency eye stuff in the first aid cabinet would be ok for contacts?
no but wallgreens or cvs should have some clearing solution. works great, costs like $5
I turned on HBO last night looking to watch EB&D and was wondering where it was.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24