Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/15 - Another Monday, another start of a week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
the right rear tire on this mercedes is completely bald. This guy has been doing some serious burn outs. Or maybe if he has a kid, I can black mail the kid.
Derick Wrote:So it started out when I got off the train and immediatly headed up to the stand, with daylight savings time falling late this year, it felt like I was up in the stand forever before the sun came out. Not to mention that the 40+mph wind didnt help that morning. The temps werent bad, probably low to mid 40's that first morning. About 9:30 I woke up from my deer stand nap, and noticed about 3 deer standing in the field having some breakfast. While contemplating taking a shot cross wind 250+yds away, i said screw it, lined up the poor doe and knocked it down, dead center through the heart. Didnt see anything on sunday, monday was almost 70 out and didnt figure I'd see anything that day either up until about 3:30p I see this doe come running across my range, she was gone by the time I had the gun up, but just in time for the buck following her to end up on the cross hairs, boom, down goes mr. bucky. Limit of 2 this year, so by monday at dark, I had my limit.

Nice work, Derrick. It seems like a lot of people have been getting their deer this year.
This is one of those days were I should've stayed in bed. I can't wake up. => :yawn: all morning long. I am gonna need a Pepsi later.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This is one of those days were I should've stayed in bed. I can't wake up. => :yawn: all morning long. I am gonna need a Pepsi later.
my sleep schedule is so fucked up right now
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This is one of those days were I should've stayed in bed. I can't wake up. => :yawn: all morning long. I am gonna need a Pepsi later.
my sleep schedule is so fucked up right now

i had to be in early again today for an early conf call. My ass is dragging pretty bad today.
morning everyone, my daughter woke up at 4, so i fed her and she didn't get back to sleep until 6, I've been up since 4am and i'm already tired
I'm glad I have the day off.......well, I did have to work on Saturday
Spotcenter makes me want to :killme:
Joe Wrote:Spotcenter makes me want to :killme:
I'm trying reeeeeeealy hard to hold back the negativity.
Brian in NY Wrote:
The SpotCenter formula=30 minutes ripping on Rich and than 30 minutes of an old clip.
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
The SpotCenter formula=30 minutes ripping on Rich and than 30 minutes of an old clip.
This is not a recipe for success.
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
This is not a recipe for success.
I like the first 30 minutes though :wink:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
don't forget to sprinkle in some mexican spice....and BAM!!!!!!!
Do you guys think that C&R and Spot would consider doing IQ tests?
Brampton Wrote:Do you guys think that C&R and Spot would consider doing IQ tests?
On themselves?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24