Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/15 - Another Monday, another start of a week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Do you guys think that C&R and Spot would consider doing IQ tests?
On themselves?
Like the Stern show is doing and has done
this topic on Spotcenter is one of the better ones they have had......how does an american not know who John McCain is????

Not knowing who Adrianne is.....Ok......but the possible President?? Dummy
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Do you guys think that C&R and Spot would consider doing IQ tests?
On themselves?
I guess, if they can find an IQ test where Rocky trivia is asked.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
On themselves?
I'm positive that that won't be on an IQ test
this "hottie" sounds like a fat girl :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Like the Stern show is doing and has done
I'm positive that that won't be on an IQ test
Then I'm positive that C&R won't be giving IQ tests.
Haha, I could probably give the last few Super Bowl Champions, but I'd probably mix up the order and leave one out.
Brampton Wrote:this topic on Spotcenter is one of the better ones they have had......how does an american not know who John McCain is????

These women are Maxim models because they're hot, not because they're smart.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:this topic on Spotcenter is one of the better ones they have had......how does an american not know who John McCain is????

These women are Maxim models because they're hot, not because they're smart.
i always wanted the guys to get these girls on the show and make them look as dumb as possible, without the girl knowing
So I almost commited the biggest error at home........just about to take a dump, and realized there was no tp in the washroom......glad I caught it just in time :clap:
Nothing pisses me off more than texting acronyms. My girlfriend never sends me texts with acronyms in them.
Brian in NY Wrote:Nothing pisses me off more than texting acronyms. My girlfriend never sends me texts with acronyms in them.
I don't care, as long as its in a text only. People who say it in their daily speak can fall down stairs
I don't know how many feet are in a mile......I'm Canadian and we use metric so thats why
Brampton Wrote:I don't know how many feet are in a mile......I'm Canadian and we use metric so thats why
I agree with that caller 100%. Fuck movie quotes, who cares.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I don't know how many feet are in a mile......I'm Canadian and we use metric so thats why
I agree with that caller 100%. Fuck movie quotes, who cares.
I'm positive that I agree with you Brian :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24