Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/10 - Starting the day too early
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Huh, today is the 35 year anniversary of the Edmund Fitzgerald sinking.
Chip Wrote:Aaah, Covino said BECKSTER is right...

FIXED
Chip Wrote:Aaah, Covino said :tater: is right...

:high5:
My smart phone app crapped out on me about 30 minutes ago. Working with "listener care" now.
Chip Wrote:Huh, today is the 35 year anniversary of the Edmund Fitzgerald sinking.

yep, I put up decorations a few days ago.
Chip Wrote:Huh, today is the 35 year anniversary of the Edmund Fitzgerald sinking.
Outside of the song, why do we care?
I kinda think I called in to the show that day, too. I don't quite remember.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I kinda think I called in to the show that day, too. I don't quite remember.
If we all don't fall asleep, we might find out.
JDubb Wrote:

We don't.
I want to hear the song now.
JDubb Wrote:My smart phone app crapped out on me about 30 minutes ago. Working with "listener care" now.

According to listener care they did some update that broke the link between the account and the online portion of your account. The guy I talked to re-established the link and said it should be fixed shortly. My iPhone still does not work, good thing today is a replay. :grin:
OK, going ot lunch now.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

We don't.
I want to hear the song now.

You have really bizarre knowledge of music.
[youtube]Q0DqPSF2fyo[/youtube]
Beckster did call in.
:tater:

Really?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13