Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/10 - Starting the day too early
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
JDubb Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:online player is fucked Confusedad:

Mine is working now.
I get the too many login attempts message now

I was listening in the car, went to Costco to buy COD Black Ops

JDubb Wrote:According to listener care they did some update that broke the link between the account and the online portion of your account. The guy I talked to re-established the link and said it should be fixed shortly. My iPhone still does not work, good thing today is a replay. :grin:
I am back, i had to close all my IE windows for everything to reset
I thought it was just me.....I couldn't listen the entire time I was on phones downstairs...
my replay negativity is peaked now.
Pablo was so coked up.
I wish I was so coked up....
Iva13 Wrote:I wish I was so coked up....
I wish i was with demi lovato and have a grand old time :hitit:
Iva13 Wrote:I wish I was so coked up....
:high5:
So I get a phone call:

Him: How do I make the lines on this spreadsheet go away?
Me: What lines?
Him: These lines! You helped me with this before.
Me: What lines are you taking about exactly?
Him: UGH! Don't you remember?! You HELPED ME WITH THEM BEFORE!!!!!
Me: I have no clue what the hell you are talking about! WHAT LINES! Are they whole rows? Columns? Are we talking a group of cells? You need to give me an idea what the hell you are talking about!
Him: UGhhhhhh! What are rows?

OMG! That was the longest conversation of my life! The end result: I made him email my the spreadsheet. All he wanted to do (I have no idea why, since it's more work than he needs to do ) was insert blank cells in between data. :killme:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So I get a phone call:

Him: How do I make the lines on this spreadsheet go away?
Me: What lines?
Him: These lines! You helped me with this before.
Me: What lines are you taking about exactly?
Him: UGH! Don't you remember?! You HELPED ME WITH THEM BEFORE!!!!!
Me: I have no clue what the hell you are talking about! WHAT LINES! Are they whole rows? Columns? Are we talking a group of cells? You need to give me an idea what the hell you are talking about!
Him: UGhhhhhh! What are rows?

OMG! That was the longest conversation of my life! The end result: I made him email my the spreadsheet. All he wanted to do (I have no idea why, since it's more work than he needs to do ) was insert blank cells in between data. :killme:

Hahaha... Jim is the same way... yesterday he freaked out because he deleted a cell that I had inputed an equation in... All I did was hit undo and then ask him what he wanted to do and moved the cell.
Nussie_T Wrote:Hahaha... Jim is the same way... yesterday he freaked out because he deleted a cell that I had inputed an equation in... All I did was hit undo and then ask him what he wanted to do and moved the cell.

Ugh... I had him send it to me. He has all these messy formulas and he shifted stuff around and screwed up his formulas. He was hoping I had some magic remedy to fix everything without typing it all, but that ain't going to happen with the way he set it all up.
Greg Mercer Wrote:Maybe this will wake you up.

[youtube]LWkBuiz8LUE[/youtube]
I just read an article last night in the local paper here talking about our last in town theater before our local mall opened up their 8 theater cinema. When they shut down in 1985, the last movie they showed was Pee Wee's Big Adventure.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I probably should have inserted the sarcasm smiley in my original post.

I still think they should do more with Ragin Rich on Octane.
Even if it's just random promos and song intros.
I miss the Sirius only version of Octane.
Yeah, they brought some crappy music over from XM.
I feel the same way about Hardattack now known as Liquid Metal. Even the name sounded better.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Hahaha... Jim is the same way... yesterday he freaked out because he deleted a cell that I had inputed an equation in... All I did was hit undo and then ask him what he wanted to do and moved the cell.

Ugh... I had him send it to me. He has all these messy formulas and he shifted stuff around and screwed up his formulas. He was hoping I had some magic remedy to fix everything without typing it all, but that ain't going to happen with the way he set it all up.

Excel spreadsheets kick ass when you know how to use them and get all your formulas right but as soon as someone who doesn't know anything about them fucks it up... it turns into a nightmare.
Pete Nice Wrote:I am going to say this as nicely as possible.

If you were never in the military then SHUT THE FUCK UP about gays in the military b/c you DO NOT know what the FUCK you are talking about.

GOOD DAY!
I approve this message!
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:does anyone know where I can download rosetta stone for freeeeee?
I think Pete dl'ed from torrents or something. I never got into torrents.
I wanna learn french and dutch, hopefully someone will post where I can download sometime today
Yeah, try torrents or alt.binaries newsgroups. I dl'ed a mega pac of all languages and levels available along with the pc software. I have wanted to learn a new language for a while. My wife and daughter are going to Italy in the spring so my wife is using it now. It is pretty easy.

The exact newsgroup is alt.binaries.world-languages
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13