Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/10 - Starting the day too early
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Brampton Wrote:so do we have results for our football pics yet?
Tina's been slacking.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so do we have results for our football pics yet?
Tina's been slacking.
I know.....someone should get on that!
The budget at Sirius must be going up, the most interesting man in the world is doing promos for Octane....."Stay rocking, my friends"
Brian in NY Wrote:The budget at Sirius must be going up, the most interesting man in the world is doing promos for Octane.
niiiiiiiice!
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I wonder how much the yankees are gonna buy Cliff Lee for?

Didn't Yankee fans spit on his wife?
Wives have a lot of pull on players career choices.
Just ask Edmonton.
I still don't know why Pronger left the Oil.....never heard what the reasons are, except that his wife was a huge bitch......

I think I read somewhere, or heard on a radio show it might have had something to to with a female reporter there. What that really means, I have no idea.
But then I also heard she just didn't like it there.
Pete still thinks it's a big coincidence that the only year the Oilers were good, was the one year he was there.

Shit, sorry, I'm done.
Brian in NY Wrote:The budget at Sirius must be going up, the most interesting man in the world is doing promos for Octane....."Stay rocking, my friends"

Raging Rich?

I'm sick of the Dos X guy.
As soon as the 2nd commercial came out, they turned him into a Chuck Norris joke.
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:The budget at Sirius must be going up, the most interesting man in the world is doing promos for Octane....."Stay rocking, my friends"

Raging Rich?

As soon as the 2nd commercial came out, they turned him into a Chuck Norris joke.
Just someone that sounded like the Dos Equis guy.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Raging Rich?

The only thing worse then a tired joke, is a cheap imitation of a tired joke.
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Raging Rich?

The only thing worse then a tired joke, is a cheap imitation of a tired joke.
I probably should have inserted the sarcasm smiley in my original post.
Brian in NY Wrote:I probably should have inserted the sarcasm smiley in my original post.

I still think they should do more with Ragin Rich on Octane.
Even if it's just random promos and song intros.
I miss the Sirius only version of Octane.
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I probably should have inserted the sarcasm smiley in my original post.

Yeah, they brought some crappy music over from XM.
Chip Wrote:

I agree, thats the best thing to happen to that channel since they put the mexican show on latenights Confusedarcasm:

no but seriously the Ragin Rich gimmic is pretty funny
If Octane is supposedly a "new" rock station, what happens to all the really good rock from the late 90's and early 2000's that is never played? There is no station that plays this stuff, and I don't mean Lithium. All that is played on Octane is new cookie-cutter music that you can't tell one band from another.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I find majority of the "characters" on the Stern show are very unlikeable.....but you put them on the air together, and you just can't turn the show off

I can. I just don't like the Stern show.

Like him or hate him it is still better than Ellis. :killme:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I find majority of the "characters" on the Stern show are very unlikeable.....but you put them on the air together, and you just can't turn the show off

I can. I just don't like the Stern show.

Like him or hate him it is still better than Ellis. :killme:

Call me a knuckledragger, but...
I'm gonna disagree.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13