Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/10 - Starting the day too early
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[Image: ulys-logo.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote::boobs: I'm here....not that anyone noticed...but I am here right now!!!!

I noticed.

You noticed what?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote::boobs: I'm here....not that anyone noticed...but I am here right now!!!!

I noticed.

You noticed what?

everything.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I noticed.

You noticed what?

ME!!!! he noticed ME!!!! :clap:
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I noticed.

You noticed what?

ME!!!! he noticed ME!!!! :clap:

Hey, did you guys hear something?
Spot stripped for guys on ustream :? ......I, thankfully, completely missed this.
Brian in NY Wrote:Spot stripped for guys on ustream :? ......I, thankfully, completely missed this.

Wtf Spot is down with gay pay.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Spot stripped for guys on ustream :? ......I, thankfully, completely missed this.

Wtf Spot is down with gay pay.
Looks like it.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:what, does everyone here work on Wednesdays??? Wtf
I never work. I just show up and they pay me.

I was working, but, it's lunch time now, so I am catching up.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:what, does everyone here work on Wednesdays??? Wtf
I never work. I just show up and they pay me.

I was working, but, it's lunch time now, so I am catching up.

There doesn't seem to be much going on here today...
Brian in NY Wrote:If Octane is supposedly a "new" rock station, what happens to all the really good rock from the late 90's and early 2000's that is never played? There is no station that plays this stuff, and I don't mean Lithium. All that is played on Octane is new cookie-cutter music that you can't tell one band from another.

Yesterday morning was pretty good. They played Metallica's Welcome Home Sanitarium followed by some good tunes. It goes in spurts, though.
LeNeve Wrote:my crops withered......

CRAP!!!!! I have crops planted!!!!!!!!!
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so do we have results for our football pics yet?
Tina's been slacking.
I know.....someone should get on that!

Sorry. Yesterday was a busy one. We got up in the morning and did recycle, then the oil filter on the glass truck split open so I had to do the oil change and ended up fixing a bunch more things on it. Then Jim and I went out for dinner & to go pick up his new snowblower, I just have to find the paper where I wrote it down.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:my crops withered......

Did you give them enough electrolytes?
It's what plants crave.

:roflmao: :roflmao: I need to watch that movie again.

A guy who loved chatroulette strips for dudes... Oh shocker!!! :roll:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13