Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Ragin' Friday...10/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
LeNeve Wrote:Jesse Ventura is going to be on the show today. I like when he is on.
he's a good guest.
LeNeve Wrote:There is an ad fro amtrak. I've always wanted to take a train across the country. Has anyone ever done that?

No, but I recommend checking the ad out! :wink:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There is an ad fro amtrak. I've always wanted to take a train across the country. Has anyone ever done that?

We took from PA to Miami.....we had the small room...which is really so much smaller in person....

Also IBG...just stay on the good side of me and you don't have to worry about my evilness!!!! :wink:
Joe Wrote:

I did. There is a station close to me. I could go to Chicago, or Los Angeles. Enjoying the scenic views on the way. 175 bucks round trip to LA.
This could be the greatest place ever.

http://good-ta-go.com/
Joe Wrote:This could be the greatest place ever.

I'd have to switch a bunch of trains to get there.
I suggested using the Spaceballs method to get rid of carbon emissions using a giant vacuum .got shot down.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:This could be the greatest place ever.

I'd have to switch a bunch of trains to get there.

Yeah, it's like an hour from me. Not close enough to hit on the way home.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Plans for the weekend?

pack the bags for our trip down south .
Do me & the wifey need to get the spare bedroom ready???
Iva13 Wrote:Or, you could do what I do....next time your sick, offer to get them coffee, soda, etc and lick the rim of their glass/cup....that way w/i a couple days they too will get sick!!!!! I used to do that to my old boss, b/c when he knew I didn't feel good he would make me do stupid stuff like get him coffee....

And I used to think you were such a good girl!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

pack the bags for our trip down south .
Do me & the wifey need to get the spare bedroom ready???

Not that south. We are only going to Grand Forks for a few nights. Phil our crazy driver is a basket case ready to pop so we have to stay close to home. Jim's work is sending him down to Texas for a week in November... I may head down with him...

When I was little I took a train to Toronto.
And a few years ago me and some friends took the train to Chicago. Sneaking some Crown Royal on the train made it a fun ride. There weren't too many people on it, and there was a drink car, so it wasn't hard to sneak the drinks.

I'm going to the Norte Dame game tomorrow 50yd line 3 rows up. Then on sunday I'm at the track for the last day of the season

I have to get things ready for my party next weekend. We have to pick up his kid today, so that will be my color tour drive. Not entirely sure what else is going on just yet.
Joe Wrote:

i have a couple of times

I rode the train up in Canada once. Years ago..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20