Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Ragin' Friday...10/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Fox leans right, most print media is FAAAAAR left, CNN leans left. There is no unbaised news anymore.
Pete Nice Wrote:Fox leans right, most print media is FAAAAAR left, CNN leans left. There is no unbaised news anymore.

yep.
Can't stand O'Reilly and really can't stand any of the broads on The View. The only even remotely good thing about the show, even though she's wacked out of her skull, is looking at.....

[Image: Elisabeth-Hasselbeck.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Fox leans right, most print media is FAAAAAR left, CNN leans left. There is no unbaised news anymore.

I hate all of these channels, eff them. I get everything I need to know from DBN.
$240 for a set of race tires
my lunch is here already. :happy:
LeNeve Wrote:my lunch is here already. :happy:
:finger:

I'd be dead by now if I was just now eating.
holy shit! one year since baloon boy! thats crazy.
Chip Wrote:

I was close.
I've looked for that Meat Puppets song on those internet jukeboxes, and I can never find it. They have like 10 albums, and I can't find Back Water on any of them.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I was close.

I'm about to eat for the 3rd time.
i apparently have $5.63 in an account that I havent used in over 5 years, they sent me a letter wanting to know what I'm going to do with the account
Mmmmmm...
Elsinore beer...

[Image: 81486206v2_225x225_Front.jpg&sa=X&ei=p4q...zT3QDt2GPA]
Derick Wrote:i apparently have $5.63 in an account that I havent used in over 5 years, they sent me a letter wanting to know what I'm going to do with the account

That's a whole lot of cash you got there...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20