Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Ragin' Friday...10/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
LeNeve Wrote:Seems kind of expensive to ride a train in luxury.

That's what we were saying...I can only imagine how much the "family" room was...
Derick Wrote:i'm getting hungry and its not even noon yet

I've usually eaten twice by 11.
Derick Wrote:i'm getting hungry and its not even noon yet

its close. I'm having some sort of mexican food for lunch. carne asada tacos, or mexican steak, or fajitas.
They have Ned on protection, jerking off on the phone.........hilarious
I changed my mind. I don't want to ride a train. All the cool places I would like to go, I would have to get off the train, then catch a bus to another station. PAin in the ass. Cheaper to drive and fly. Fuck trains.
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Seems kind of expensive to ride a train in luxury.

That's what we were saying...I can only imagine how much the "family" room was...

I would love it if the train to Chicago was reasonable. It's like $70 one way.
It's cheaper and faster to fly. It's not even much faster then driving.
Iva13 Wrote:Pete is was much more expensive than airfare, but since Boe couldn't fly we had no choice....It was like 1800.00 round trip, and all meals were included, it was a private room with two big seats, facing each other and a big window, it had a sink, then at nightime, the person came in and switched everything around and we had like bunkbeds!! I must admit we are now members of the mile long club!!!! :wink:

:high5:

Why can't Boe fly?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Pete is was much more expensive than airfare, but since Boe couldn't fly we had no choice....It was like 1800.00 round trip, and all meals were included, it was a private room with two big seats, facing each other and a big window, it had a sink, then at nightime, the person came in and switched everything around and we had like bunkbeds!! I must admit we are now members of the mile long club!!!! :wink:

Why can't Boe fly?
Terrorist???
Hello DBN!

Just getting here, did I miss anything?
I agree with this caller.
Or, understand his point.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Why can't Boe fly?
easier to move his stuff on a train, less security
I don't like Bill O'Rielly, he is an ass, but I am glad he put those fat whores in their place.

I don't like O'Rielly, Limbaugh, Hannity, Coultour on the republican side. I don't like any of the liberals. I think you know how I feel about Bill Maher, he is as bad as the terrorists to me.

The ONLY political guy I like is Glen Beck. He might be a little weird with his crying, but his points are all good and he doesn't make shit up, everything he talks about is the truth.
JDubb Wrote:Hello DBN!

Just getting here, did I miss anything?

Shame on you! You are late!!
about 1500 dollars round trip from Kansas to NY with a tiny shitty room. The trip takes 48 hours one way. fuck that.
Pete - thanks for the answer about glistening cakes. I've never been a fan of hearing about "Bossip" either, so not surprising that I don't like glistening cakes.

That O'Reilly clip was crazy yesterday, but are we listening now to Stars 2 or POTUS?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20