Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Ragin' Friday...10/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Pete Nice Wrote:I find this picture to be AMAZING!!

[Image: marisa_miller.jpg]

Ahhhh fuck me!
Confusedhock:
:wanker:
massive jugulars on that one. :hitit:

did she get her boobs done?
Chip Wrote:I've looked for that Meat Puppets song on those internet jukeboxes, and I can never find it. They have like 10 albums, and I can't find Back Water on any of them.

I had the cd... I might still have it.
I am starting to FREAK OUT....I don't know that I can do 3 peoples jobs on my own...things are starting to get out of hand...I need a pill to calm my ass down....HE WAS NOT overstaffed....WTF there were only 2 of us here.....
I ate too much, and I'm tired now. I'm going to go under a truck, and take a nap after lunch.
Jesse Ventura speaks the truff. Maybe not the whole truff, but there is truff there we need to know about.
I actually got caught stealing when I was 5. My mom made me take the candy back, and appologize.
Pete Nice Wrote:Jesse Ventura speaks the truff. Maybe not the whole truff, but there is truff there we need to know about.

correct
Iva13 Wrote:I am starting to FREAK OUT....I don't know that I can do 3 peoples jobs on my own...things are starting to get out of hand...I need a pill to calm my ass down....HE WAS NOT overstaffed....WTF there were only 2 of us here.....

Tell him.
Why do they always play "Been caught Stealing" in malls?
JDubb Wrote:Why do they always play "Been caught Stealing" in malls?
Must be a middle America thing.
Brian in NY Wrote:

It always comes back to that.
Donginator Wrote:

did she get her boobs done?

No, she has always had pretty big boobs, some angles just makes them look bigger, and the bikini assists in that also.
Brian in NY Wrote:

I've never heard it at a mall. I don't remember hearing any kind of music in malls. JDubb is weird.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20