Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Ragin' Friday...10/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Plans for the weekend?

I'm going to the Norte Dame game tomorrow 50yd line 3 rows up. Then on sunday I'm at the track for the last day of the season

I have to get things ready for my party next weekend. We have to pick up his kid today, so that will be my color tour drive. Not entirely sure what else is going on just yet.

Party? I never got an invite.

You can come, but it's a kids' party. I am getting pumpkins for them to decorate and I have to finish their pinata. We are having guys over afterwards for the UFC fight, though.
Pete Nice Wrote:Whoopie and Joy Boheim can eat a bowl of dicks. Liberal cunts.
That was a funny clip.
:cya:
Pete is was much more expensive than airfare, but since Boe couldn't fly we had no choice....It was like 1800.00 round trip, and all meals were included, it was a private room with two big seats, facing each other and a big window, it had a sink, then at nightime, the person came in and switched everything around and we had like bunkbeds!! I must admit we are now members of the mile long club!!!! :wink:
Pete Nice Wrote:Whoopie and Joy Boheim can eat a bowl of dicks. Liberal cunts.

a bowl of horse dicks
Iva13 Wrote:Pete is was much more expensive than airfare, but since Boe couldn't fly we had no choice....It was like 1800.00 round trip, and all meals were included, it was a private room with two big seats, facing each other and a big window, it had a sink, then at nightime, the person came in and switched everything around and we had like bunkbeds!! I must admit we are now members of the mile long club!!!! :wink:
I usually pay about 160 round trip
i bleed green Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Mercer was on page 17 of this weeks Sports Illustrated.
:high5: :high5:

Cool for him! :clap:
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Pete is was much more expensive than airfare, but since Boe couldn't fly we had no choice....It was like 1800.00 round trip, and all meals were included, it was a private room with two big seats, facing each other and a big window, it had a sink, then at nightime, the person came in and switched everything around and we had like bunkbeds!! I must admit we are now members of the mile long club!!!! :wink:

Like I said we didn't have a choice....and I was NOT driving down there.
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

but I dont get a room, I just get a seat and usually end up with 2 seats, then just sleep there
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

but I dont get a room, I just get a seat and usually end up with 2 seats, then just sleep there

We wanted a private room w/beds and all meals!!!!
Are meals on a train good?
LeNeve Wrote:Are meals on a train good?

I had no complaints...they do not give you a lot of choices, but it was ok.
Seems kind of expensive to ride a train in luxury.
LeNeve Wrote:Are meals on a train good?
they are not the best but not terrible, and way over priced. This time I'm eating in the lounge
i'm getting hungry and its not even noon yet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20