Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2010-2011 season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I see Carolina beat Minnesota 4-3.

Anyone who pays attention to hockey know Carolina is good every other year, this is their on year.
To be totally honest, i think they had 2 bad years in a row somewhere in there.
:poke:
Pete Nice Wrote:Anyone who pays attention to hockey know Carolina is good every other year, this is their on year.
This is true.Go Canucks, but I'm a bit leery of the goaltending.Hopefully not having the Olympics, and not being captain will take some pressure off Luongo.Also with Corey Schneider there, hopefully Bobby Lou can sit down a few more times.And I hope Byfuglien stays in the east.
Goal of the Year?
[youtube]1LxR4LiqOr4[/youtube]
i bleed green Wrote:Goal of the Year?
[youtube]1LxR4LiqOr4[/youtube]

Edmonton will be fun to watch this year.
Who is this? She looks familiar, I know she is famous, but can't place her.

She looks amazing in the Montreal one. Kind of whoring it out there though by sporting 3 different teams shit.

[Image: Celebrities-in-Jerseys-4-595x785.jpg]
[Image: Celebrities-in-Jerseys-6.jpg]
[Image: Celebrities-in-Jerseys-5.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Who is this? She looks familiar, I know she is famous, but can't place her.

She looks amazing in the Montreal one. Kind of whoring it out there though by sporting 3 different teams shit.

Shania Twain?
She's a canuck, and I don't even know what she looks like nowadays.
Its Shania Twain......and if I never see or hear from her again, I would be much happier
Brampton Wrote:Its Shania Twain......and if I never see or hear from her again, I would be much happier
These pictures are from 5 or 6 years ago.She was hosting the Junos, which is like the Canadian Grammy's.She wore every canadian team through the course of the evening.She was hot in her prime and sold a shitload of records.At one point she had the highest selling female album ever in any genre.
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Its Shania Twain......and if I never see or hear from her again, I would be much happier
These pictures are from 5 or 6 years ago.She was hosting the Junos, which is like the Canadian Grammy's.She wore every canadian team through the course of the evening.She was hot in her prime and sold a shitload of records.At one point she had the highest selling female album ever in any genre.

And she married a guy named Mutt Lang.
He was Def Leppard's producer or something.
First big contraversy of the year already.
Avery got suspended for saying "sloppy seconds",
what does the "shake weight" taunt get you?

[youtube]0JYeKEA5AoY[/youtube]
"I thought it was a late hit," Hjalmarsson said. "I hope the league will take a good look at that. That's a situation where you really hurt yourself. I hope they take a good look at that and suspend him for a couple of games."

Hjalmarsson said that after the Ovechkin hit on Campbell.
Looks like the NHL took his advice.
Chip Wrote:"I thought it was a late hit," Hjalmarsson said. "I hope the league will take a good look at that. That's a situation where you really hurt yourself. I hope they take a good look at that and suspend him for a couple of games."

Hjalmarsson said that after the Ovechkin hit on Campbell.
Looks like the NHL took his advice.

I have been saying it since his rookie year, dude is super skilled, a great goal scorer, but he is dirty as fuck. He plays out of control and is going to get someone hurt and he is selfish and not a team player.
Deryk Engelland knocked Colton Orr THE FUCK OUT!!!!

Too bad he can't play defense half as well, Pens Defense was pathetic with Orpik and Michalik out tonight.

[youtube]Wc1szOLDTgM[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14