Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2010-2011 season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I wonder how my fantasy hockey league is doing.

I can't find a Penguins smiley, why not?
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder how my fantasy hockey league is doing.

I can't find a Penguins smiley, why not?

Pens fans aren't smiling right now. :flyers:
Without a "W", the Leafs are just "affle"

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck...nhl-297792
I had no clue I was following Jim Balsillie on twitter.
But all he seems to care about is smart phones and hockey teams.
Are there any smart phone companies in Nashville?
I'd think he'd be going to Atlanta.

jimbalsillie Jim Balsillie
Hi again, social friends! Very early morning. Nashville bound today! And not to learn how to write a country song. Stay tuned.
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Yeah, it turns out that Balsillie tweet was a fake.
He cancelled his account and some yahoo picked it up.
It's been a fun week or so in hockey...
The Penguins lost to the Caps in the Winter Classic.
The Flyers beat the Red Wings.
And I heard the Devils are the worst offensive team since a Red Wings team from the 30's.
And Leighton waived by the Flyers.
He comes back from injury and gets in one game before it happens.
Kinda think Holmgren is still annoyed Leighton lied about his health when he signed the 2 year deal.
But, because he won't have to pay into thet escrow account while he's in the minors, he'll actually make more money down there.
I just heard the Sabres made somewhere around $10 million from the WJC.
And they've sold 3 million ounces of beer.
Chip Wrote:I just heard the Sabres made somewhere around $10 million from the WJC.
And they've sold 3 million ounces of beer.
Canadians get thirsty during games
Pens up 7-0 after two periods on the Lightening, Kunitz with a hat trick already.
Biggest news to come out of the Winter Classic?

It's that Caps and Pens fans actually bonded.
They took time out of their busy night to chant "Flyers suck" together.
:roflmao:
Losers.
Chip Wrote:Biggest news to come out of the Winter Classic?

Losers.

Ya, being there I can tell you that is not true. Good try though. Caps and Pens fans would NEVER bond, many Pens fans hate the Caps more than the Flyers.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Losers.

Ya, being there I can tell you that is not true. Good try though. Caps and Pens fans would NEVER bond, many Pens fans hate the Caps more than the Flyers.

Yeah, it did actually.

“The highlight for me was two sections filled with Caps fans and Pens fans and they looked at each other and they started chanting, 'Flyers suck,’” Leonsis said after the game. “It's like they bonded around something.”
Langenbrunner is on his way out.
The Devils are a mess.
Lou is an idiot.
I love it.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Losers.

Yeah, it did actually.

“The highlight for me was two sections filled with Caps fans and Pens fans and they looked at each other and they started chanting, 'Flyers suck,’” Leonsis said after the game. “It's like they bonded around something.”

Leonsis is an idiot who most likely made that shit up. Leonsis was sitting in a closed box, there is no way he would have heard it anyway. If he had the glass on the box open, he still would not, under any circumstances, hear what the sections above him are saying and he would not be able to hear the main concourse and great hall seating, so the only areas he would be able to hear chant are the club levels and the club levels were given almost exclusively to Sponsors and the remaining tickets to Pens fans. They put the Caps fans out in the regular seating, not the clubs. So the only way he would have hear something is if the entire stadium was chanting it, in which case there is NO WAY I would have missed it. Most likely it was like a group of 4 fans who were there together and he just exaggerated it.

Get me a section and I will confirm it 100%. I am the eyes and ears of the stadium and I would have known that shit fo sho.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14