Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010-2011 season
I see Carolina beat Minnesota 4-3.

Anyone who pays attention to hockey know Carolina is good every other year, this is their on year.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
To be totally honest, i think they had 2 bad years in a row somewhere in there.
:poke:
Pete Nice Wrote:Anyone who pays attention to hockey know Carolina is good every other year, this is their on year.
This is true.Go Canucks, but I'm a bit leery of the goaltending.Hopefully not having the Olympics, and not being captain will take some pressure off Luongo.Also with Corey Schneider there, hopefully Bobby Lou can sit down a few more times.And I hope Byfuglien stays in the east.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Goal of the Year?
[youtube]1LxR4LiqOr4[/youtube]
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
i bleed green Wrote:Goal of the Year?
[youtube]1LxR4LiqOr4[/youtube]

Edmonton will be fun to watch this year.
Who is this? She looks familiar, I know she is famous, but can't place her.

She looks amazing in the Montreal one. Kind of whoring it out there though by sporting 3 different teams shit.

[Image: Celebrities-in-Jerseys-4-595x785.jpg]
[Image: Celebrities-in-Jerseys-6.jpg]
[Image: Celebrities-in-Jerseys-5.jpg]

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:Who is this? She looks familiar, I know she is famous, but can't place her.

She looks amazing in the Montreal one. Kind of whoring it out there though by sporting 3 different teams shit.

Shania Twain?
She's a canuck, and I don't even know what she looks like nowadays.
Its Shania Twain......and if I never see or hear from her again, I would be much happier
Brampton Wrote:Its Shania Twain......and if I never see or hear from her again, I would be much happier
These pictures are from 5 or 6 years ago.She was hosting the Junos, which is like the Canadian Grammy's.She wore every canadian team through the course of the evening.She was hot in her prime and sold a shitload of records.At one point she had the highest selling female album ever in any genre.
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Its Shania Twain......and if I never see or hear from her again, I would be much happier
These pictures are from 5 or 6 years ago.She was hosting the Junos, which is like the Canadian Grammy's.She wore every canadian team through the course of the evening.She was hot in her prime and sold a shitload of records.At one point she had the highest selling female album ever in any genre.

And she married a guy named Mutt Lang.
He was Def Leppard's producer or something.
First big contraversy of the year already.
Avery got suspended for saying "sloppy seconds",
what does the "shake weight" taunt get you?

[youtube]0JYeKEA5AoY[/youtube]
Good, clean, family fun.

http://video.stars.nhl.com/videocenter/c...1&id=78272
"I thought it was a late hit," Hjalmarsson said. "I hope the league will take a good look at that. That's a situation where you really hurt yourself. I hope they take a good look at that and suspend him for a couple of games."

Hjalmarsson said that after the Ovechkin hit on Campbell.
Looks like the NHL took his advice.
Chip Wrote:"I thought it was a late hit," Hjalmarsson said. "I hope the league will take a good look at that. That's a situation where you really hurt yourself. I hope they take a good look at that and suspend him for a couple of games."

Hjalmarsson said that after the Ovechkin hit on Campbell.
Looks like the NHL took his advice.

I have been saying it since his rookie year, dude is super skilled, a great goal scorer, but he is dirty as fuck. He plays out of control and is going to get someone hurt and he is selfish and not a team player.

Deryk Engelland knocked Colton Orr THE FUCK OUT!!!!

Too bad he can't play defense half as well, Pens Defense was pathetic with Orpik and Michalik out tonight.

[youtube]Wc1szOLDTgM[/youtube]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2011-2012 Season Chip 177 36,173 06-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  2011 Preseason Chip 13 5,284 09-30-2011, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Chip
  2011 Offseason Chip 139 34,971 09-18-2011, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  2011 Playoffs. Chip 166 39,872 06-21-2011, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Chip