Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/4/2010 Tuuuuuuuuuuuesday
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Well, I ordered an instrument cluster for a 08 f-150. Now I have nothing to do for 8.5 hours. :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
Might I suggest some :postwhore:

or you could dismantle the faulty one and remove all the bulbs.

Is it warranty??

of course. Most everything I get is warranty.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Well, I ordered an instrument cluster for a 08 f-150. Now I have nothing to do for 8.5 hours. :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
Might I suggest some :postwhore:

Is it warranty??

Do you not have to send back the complete assembly including light bulbs??
my boss is going to a "meeting" in atlanta for the rest of the week. I wonder when I get to go on these so called "meetings"
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Might I suggest some :postwhore:

Is it warranty??

Do you not have to send back the complete assembly including light bulbs??
If something has bulbs, Ford never gets them back. Just like wiring connectors, pigtail harnesses are expensive, and you can always use bulbs
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Do you not have to send back the complete assembly including light bulbs??
If something has bulbs, Ford never gets them back. Just like wiring connectors, pigtail harnesses are expensive, and you can always use bulbs

Really, International requests everything is intact. Most of the wiring harnesses and connectors are corroded and not worth keeping.
We have to send the cluster back to some different company. Radios too. I've never taken the bulbs out though.
LeNeve Wrote:We have to send the cluster back to some different company. Radios too. I've never taken the bulbs out though.

We have crazy rules and regulations for the replacement of certain parts. We have to get permission from International HQ to replace more than 2 injectors, dash clusters, turbochargers... and they always ask for those parts back.
this is what i woke up to @pete

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/1ky795">http://twitpic.com/1ky795</a><!-- m -->
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:We have to send the cluster back to some different company. Radios too. I've never taken the bulbs out though.

We have crazy rules and regulations for the replacement of certain parts. We have to get permission from International HQ to replace more than 2 injectors, dash clusters, turbochargers... and they always ask for those parts back.
we have ridiculous rules as well, but they've never complained about bulbs. and I've never had them complain about cutting connectors off harnesses
Derick Wrote:my boss is going to a "meeting" in atlanta for the rest of the week. I wonder when I get to go on these so called "meetings"

That sounds shady, like gay romper room shady. You probaly want to skip those meetings.
Nussie_T Wrote:

I wonder if this is the same international I have to fight with for 2 or more injectors, turbos. actually anything engine related on the power strokes. Everything else is Ford built.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:my boss is going to a "meeting" in atlanta for the rest of the week. I wonder when I get to go on these so called "meetings"

That sounds shady, like gay romper room shady. You probaly want to skip those meetings.
its a national department meeting, no gay romper room, but hanging out in atlanta for the week, sounds more like a vacation
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

its a national department meeting, no gay romper room, but hanging out in atlanta for the week, sounds more like a vacation

I have never wanted to go to Atlanta. I would go if it was for business and I was getting paid though.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I wonder if this is the same international I have to fight with for 2 or more injectors, turbos. actually anything engine related on the power strokes. Everything else is Ford built.

Yes it would be. International puts engines into Ford Chassis.
Howdy folks... 3-1/2 more days til Friday!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wed-nuss-day, Sept 14, 2010 ~ The World is full of Pussies Derick 284 1,883 09-15-2011, 01:52 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Tooosday, Sept 13, 2010 ~ I'm Not Grounded... Beckster 298 2,568 09-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  12-30-2010 No show at all today. LeNeve 222 1,610 01-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Last Post: negadave
  12-20-2010 Last day of 2010 and no show :( WyoIan 20 524 01-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Monday 12/27/2010 ........ What did you get for Christmas? LeNeve 461 2,050 12-31-2010, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Brian
  12-29-10 The Last Hip Hop Hump Day of 2010 Iva13 181 1,462 12-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Dec 28, 2010 ~ The last Tooooosday of the Year Beckster 262 2,552 12-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Last Post: WyoIan
  Wednesday December 22, 2010 - One More Try Joe 336 2,756 12-23-2010, 11:22 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Tuesday December 21, 2010 - Short Week Celebration Joe 399 3,346 12-22-2010, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Covino
  Monday December 20, 2010 - The day after. Joe 436 3,716 12-21-2010, 07:31 AM
Last Post: Brian