Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5/4/2010 Tuuuuuuuuuuuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I think spotty needs to call kristen and see if shes free on tuuuuuuuuueusday
Happy now Derick???
Derick Wrote:I think spotty needs to call kristen and see if shes free on tuuuuuuuuueusday
At least call her and ask if she could recommend a good movie to see.
I have already gotten a ton of work done today, reports. Trying to get completely caught up. Gonna start running this week, but I need to make sure I have no work hanging over my head so I am free and clear in my free time.
Pete Nice Wrote:I have already gotten a ton of work done today, reports. Trying to get completely caught up. Gonna start running this week, but I need to make sure I have no work hanging over my head so I am free and clear in my free time.

Some dude was jogging this morning, and he stopped out in front of my house for a breather I guess. Then he yelled all loud " yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! wooo hoooooo!!!!!!!!" and started running again. Fucking weird this was like at 6 a.m.

The yeahhh!!!!! part sounded just like ronnie from Howard Stern.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have already gotten a ton of work done today, reports. Trying to get completely caught up. Gonna start running this week, but I need to make sure I have no work hanging over my head so I am free and clear in my free time.

Some dude was jogging this morning, and he stopped out in front of my house for a breather I guess. Then he yelled all loud " yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! wooo hoooooo!!!!!!!!" and started running again. Fucking weird this was like at 6 a.m.

The yeahhh!!!!! part sounded just like ronnie from Howard Stern.
I was gonna say, is ronny the lime driver in Kansas? :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:[ronny the lime driver
how does one drive a lime?
Derick Wrote:
whoops.....but, I would say very carefully :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
Happy Star Wars Day!

May the 4th be with you!
Ladies and gentlemen, your Phillie fanatics
JDubb Wrote:Happy Star Wars Day!

May the 4th be with you!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

May the 4th be with you!

My calendar does not say anything about this. It does say it is Greenery Day in Japan though. What dat mean?
Brampton Wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, your Phillie fanatics

Did he run onto the field with a hotdog?
LeNeve Wrote:

May the 4th be with you!

My calendar does not say anything about this. It does say it is Greenery Day in Japan though. What dat mean?
According to my calendar, it's National Teacher Day.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23