Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5/4/2010 Tuuuuuuuuuuuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Just a friendly reminder.
HBO's documentary on the Flyers is on tonight at 10.

Eh.. I have better stuff to do...

Loser.

No, the loser would be the person who has nothing else better to do than to sit down and watch a special on some lame team like the Flyers, especially if Lindros is going to be mentioned. :killme:

Maybe one day the Wings will be interesting enough to get one...
And I don't think so, I think it's all about the "Broad Street Bully" days, back in the 70's
[Image: animated-bunny.gif]
Hey, just got back from dental surgery and it sucks...I had to get 2 stiches so I came home instead of going to work. Confusedad:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey, just got back from dental surgery and it sucks...I had to get 2 stiches so I came home instead of going to work. Confusedad:
fixin the grill? Big Grin
Iva13 Wrote:Hey, just got back from dental surgery and it sucks...I had to get 2 stiches so I came home instead of going to work. Confusedad:
Iva -- have you ever seen a snake?

I think maybe I should go home too. In show of support for you.

You have a little something on your chin.
Derick Wrote:

Don't make her more upset than she is..
wyoian Wrote:

Hey where have you been???? You just disappeared... Confusedad:
Derick Wrote:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :clap:
JDubb Wrote:

in this case its probably slobber
Derick Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:

I'm so numb it's probably drool.... ;-)
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I don't get it???? :? :?
Iva13 Wrote:
wyoian Wrote:

Hey where have you been???? You just disappeared... Confusedad:
I've been in the field covering for Guys on vacation!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23