Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed-nuss-day, Sept 14, 2010 ~ The World is full of Pussies
yep
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Like Justin Bieber, Kanye West, Steven Tyler, Lenny Kravitz...

Why? Because they like to wear women's clothing, that's why.
Wtf
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
[Image: 072711-001.jpg]
and cheerleaders skirts are too short. supposedly
mandate is a funny word to me.
I'm not sure which IST to use.
More Pussification: A school principal is banning the minishirts that the cheerleaders wear, because they are too short.

2 things: 1) I suspect the principal didn't make the squad when she was younger and is getting even. 2) Who would make ridiculously short mini skirts for young girls (they're not of legal age yet!)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:and cheerleaders skirts are too short. supposedly

You beat me to it! :high5:
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I'm not sure which IST to use.

I'm going to go make some guide dowels out of bolts and when I get back, I hope this 2 IST issue is resolved.
Derick Wrote:A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:

I'm going to go make some guide dowels out of bolts and when I get back, I hope this 2 IST issue is resolved.
its done
Good morning bro-mos'!
LeNeve Wrote:

it has been resolved. excellant. my dowels are finished too, and will do a damn good job. :happy:
Would you...
Perrey Reeves from Entourage. I think she is pretty hot for a 40 yr. old.
[Image: PERREY-REEVES.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sept 5, 2018 ~ Hello Beckster 6 951 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Monday, Sept 14, 2015 ~ Fall Beckster 16 415 09-14-2015, 08:32 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thursday, Sept 10 ~ |||| Beckster 9 321 09-10-2015, 02:06 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, Sept 3, 2015 ~ Dog for Sale Beckster 10 498 09-03-2015, 05:40 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 2, 2015 ~ The Web is Weird Beckster 32 508 09-03-2015, 01:43 PM
  Monday, Sept 29, 2014 ~ Hellcat Beckster 27 676 09-29-2014, 03:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tuesday Sept 23, 2014...Sup fockers Derick 77 640 09-23-2014, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, Sept 22, 2014 ~ Vinyl Beckster 26 771 09-22-2014, 03:08 PM