Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed-nuss-day, Sept 14, 2010 ~ The World is full of Pussies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
yep
Like Justin Bieber, Kanye West, Steven Tyler, Lenny Kravitz...

Why? Because they like to wear women's clothing, that's why.
Wtf
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
[Image: 072711-001.jpg]
and cheerleaders skirts are too short. supposedly
mandate is a funny word to me.
I'm not sure which IST to use.
More Pussification: A school principal is banning the minishirts that the cheerleaders wear, because they are too short.

2 things: 1) I suspect the principal didn't make the squad when she was younger and is getting even. 2) Who would make ridiculously short mini skirts for young girls (they're not of legal age yet!)
LeNeve Wrote:and cheerleaders skirts are too short. supposedly

You beat me to it! :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm not sure which IST to use.

I'm going to go make some guide dowels out of bolts and when I get back, I hope this 2 IST issue is resolved.
Derick Wrote:A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:

I'm going to go make some guide dowels out of bolts and when I get back, I hope this 2 IST issue is resolved.
its done
Good morning bro-mos'!
LeNeve Wrote:

it has been resolved. excellant. my dowels are finished too, and will do a damn good job. :happy:
Would you...
Perrey Reeves from Entourage. I think she is pretty hot for a 40 yr. old.
[Image: PERREY-REEVES.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19