Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed-nuss-day, Sept 14, 2010 ~ The World is full of Pussies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
javsto Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I know I am annoying with the whole cell phone thing, but everyone one here is the only place I can get advice, should I consider an older blackberry instead of a droid, they go for $50-$60

if your going to spend $50-60 bucks on an old used phone why not just spend the same amount on a new prepaid phone and use that for a few months until youve saved up enough cash to buy a new smart phone? :deadhorse:

B/c he wants to grandfather the data plan so Verizon doesn't throw him on the new more expensive lower plans.
Joe Wrote:I hate working in the mop closet. I can't hear the show and I have too many people around to visit DBN.

I am still waiting to see pictures of the new office, so we can relate to your pain.
iphones rule!!!!!!
:cya:
javsto Wrote:you have to listen to the replay but the word "idiots" was thrown around and thats what got raging rich out of his cage and growling at you. not trying to start shit between you just something I caught quick on the air.

Oh, I definitely wil be downloading today's show. I know why they pick on me (thank you Peter)... but I'll listen to what's said before I do anything. :poke:
[Image: gallery_new-marlins-stadium-vip-sales-tour.jpg]

so this is the layout of the Marlins new stadium........who the fuck designs a stadium in this day and age, that doesn't have outfield seats in every field? Fucking morons.....especially with all the right handed power the team has coming through their system :killme:
police on the scene you know what I mean
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://urbanchannel.tv/andy-milonakis-party-with-your-pussy-out/">http://urbanchannel.tv/andy-milonakis-p ... pussy-out/</a><!-- m -->
Pete Nice Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://urbanchannel.tv/andy-milonakis-party-with-your-pussy-out/">http://urbanchannel.tv/andy-milonakis-p ... pussy-out/</a><!-- m -->
Jay Thomas :high5:
florida is retarded on a whole nother level, where the rythm is the bass, and the bass is the treble. they like to molest and kill kids down therre too. freaking miserable state.
Pete Nice Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I know I am annoying with the whole cell phone thing, but everyone one here is the only place I can get advice, should I consider an older blackberry instead of a droid, they go for $50-$60

if your going to spend $50-60 bucks on an old used phone why not just spend the same amount on a new prepaid phone and use that for a few months until youve saved up enough cash to buy a new smart phone? :deadhorse:

B/c he wants to grandfather the data plan so Verizon doesn't throw him on the new more expensive lower plans.

ooohhhhhhhhh well then rob some old people and blame it on a black man and then go out and buy yourself an iphone.
Brampton Wrote:[Image: gallery_new-marlins-stadium-vip-sales-tour.jpg]

so this is the layout of the Marlins new stadium........who the fuck designs a stadium in this day and age, that doesn't have outfield seats in every field? Fucking morons.....especially with all the right handed power the team has coming through their system :killme:

how deep are those outfield fences and how many homeruns will the yankees have against them during interleague play????
fortune cookie crisp
javsto Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:[Image: gallery_new-marlins-stadium-vip-sales-tour.jpg]

how deep are those outfield fences and how many homeruns will the yankees have against them during interleague play????
center is 420, left 340, and right 335. Yankees are gonna be hitting fly balls
a dream is just a dream
learn chinese son
Joe Wrote:I hate working in the mop closet. I can't hear the show and I have too many people around to visit DBN.

Did they give you any spray to fight off the cockroaches down there?

Oh, and I feel your pain, too. I am using my phone a lot to post.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19