Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4-7-2010...World Health Day
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:sometimes i wish my husband hadnt been allowed to breed....oh shit! i gotta go get a kid off the ceiling fan!!! Wtf

I'm gonna start up a grape co-op
Lame Lame Lame :homo: :homo: :homo:
Yes, definitely Lame and :fag:

no way. my farm is super kick ass. Confusedheepbagger:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:sometimes i wish my husband hadnt been allowed to breed....oh shit! i gotta go get a kid off the ceiling fan!!! Wtf

I'm gonna start up a grape co-op

no dont! i just found out i have to take a last minute trip to the city tomorrow, so i wont be home at all. do a 12 hour & i can help =)

I just started it, you have two days to get gold, so it should be fine, if you plant all 4 profiles and harvest before two days is up we should be good.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
are there more than 7 members in the dbn bbm group?
michaelangelo Wrote:are there more than 7 members in the dbn bbm group?
no. some of us dont believe in the bbm
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
:high5:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
:high5: Is there one for the iPhone?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

I don;t think so. Hey Ron, can you join my grape co-op? I could use your help.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:@jennifersterger Fun times on Boomer/Carton. I'm holdin Carton 2 his bowling challenge. Don't let him puss out guys! It's on like Jon Papelbon biyatch!

I've never heard anyone use it's on like jon papelbon before C&R, so their influence on people is quite strong isn't it? After all this time she still uses C&R slang.

She uses C&R slang all the time, in her blogs, in her facebook status updates, even in nespaper articles she did last year in Tampa for the Super Bowl. Personally I think she is still hung up on Rich. I think she wanted to marry him.

she was always so mean to him...I remember when she was on air w/them, thinking what is he doing w/her??? She never made a nice remark about him, only pointed out bad things...I didn't like her for him.....Sara is a better fit for Rich.

Let's be real here... I like Rich but I'm willing to bet he did some not so great things. Just going off of Rich's history.
Bubba has a link on his website for the hometown hotties contest.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
i bleed green Wrote::high5: Is there one for the iPhone?
No, but there might be one if you have jailbreaked it.
Brian in NY Wrote:
No, but there might be one if you have a jailbreaked it.
I haven't bothered.Maybe I'll look into it.
I think Rich is always the happy go lucky guy. He's always got a good outlook on everything. Covino is more like the common guy who has good days and bad days. Unfortunately, not all of us are fortunate enough to be able to stay home everytime we're in a bad mood.
i bleed green Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
:high5: Is there one for the iPhone?

No, cuz they suck :poke:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:

No, cuz they suck :poke:
Don't you have a pie to bake or something?
edoblin Wrote:I think Rich is always the happy go lucky guy. He's always got a good outlook on everything. Covino is more like the common guy who has good days and bad days. Unfortunately, not all of us are fortunate enough to be able to stay home everytime we're in a bad mood.

I would love to have paid bad mood days... I could hide in bed all day! Big Grin
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 10/24/2012......World Series Game 1 Brampton 84 920 10-25-2012, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wed-nuss-day, Sept 14, 2010 ~ The World is full of Pussies Derick 284 1,883 09-15-2011, 01:52 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Tooosday, Sept 13, 2010 ~ I'm Not Grounded... Beckster 298 2,568 09-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  12-30-2010 No show at all today. LeNeve 222 1,610 01-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Last Post: negadave
  12-20-2010 Last day of 2010 and no show :( WyoIan 20 524 01-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Monday 12/27/2010 ........ What did you get for Christmas? LeNeve 461 2,050 12-31-2010, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Brian
  12-29-10 The Last Hip Hop Hump Day of 2010 Iva13 181 1,462 12-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Dec 28, 2010 ~ The last Tooooosday of the Year Beckster 262 2,552 12-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Last Post: WyoIan
  Wednesday December 22, 2010 - One More Try Joe 336 2,756 12-23-2010, 11:22 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Tuesday December 21, 2010 - Short Week Celebration Joe 399 3,346 12-22-2010, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Covino