Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 4-7-2010...World Health Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
:nothingtoadd:
:whomo:
fuck world health day
Derick Wrote:fuck world health day

Fuck it right in it's stupid gay ass.
Chip Wrote:

that took a horrible turn, now all of a sudden WHD is gay and likes it in the caboose
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

that took a horrible turn, now all of a sudden WHD is gay and likes it in the caboose

You know what, I thought I was quoting Jay and Silent Bob Strike back, but I messed it up.
Oops, I suck.
dicky doo is in the house
We need population control day.
i bleed green Wrote:We need population control day.
please have your pets spayed or neutered
Too many stupid people five :high5:
Good morning everyone....little Melody is too freaking cute....I can't believe how big she got!! She still looks like Covino, but in a cute girl way (Covino is cute in a hot guy way!) Anyway it's on People.Com under Layla's Blog. She is in her cute little Easter dress, and she is pouting....too cute.
Derick Wrote:
I was thinking more in line with Brian. :high5:
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

There are a lot of people out there that make me believe people should need a license to breed. You have to pass some kind of IQ test, and have somebody make sure you're ready and able to raise a kid.
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

There are a lot of people out there that make me believe people should need a license to breed. You have to pass some kind of IQ test, and have somebody make sure you're ready and able to raise a kid.
I was just thinking the exact same thing as I was pouring myself another cup of coffee. That would work great for population control since the smarter people are usually the ones not having kids.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:please have your pets spayed or neutered

I was just thinking the exact same thing as I was pouring myself another cup of coffee. That would work great for population control since the smarter people are usually the ones not having kids.

We need to be able to prevent Idiocracy from happening somehow.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11