Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 4-7-2010...World Health Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Iva13 Wrote:NO one should EVER talk bad about anyone's Mom....unless you want to really piss them off.
Family members are off limits.
michaelangelo Wrote:anyone else hope that no one walked in during the jenna haze bit?
I always forget to turn the volume down.
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote::high5: Is there one for the iPhone?
No, cuz they suck :poke:
You are jealous because you aren't one of the cool kids.

Not really... My BB updated this morning and is even more awesome than before
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:NO one should EVER talk bad about anyone's Mom....unless you want to really piss them off.
Family members are off limits.
unborn children are off limits, thats the only exception
Their Baby is soooooo cute....

What if there mom is a crackhead hooker?

My ex-wife is a mom now, I think she has a 2 or 3 year old. I will talk bad about her 24 hours a fucking day that cum burping gutter slut.
Pete Nice Wrote:

My ex-wife is a mom now, I think she has a 2 or 3 year old. I will talk bad about her 24 hours a fucking day that cum burping gutter slut.

Well just don't tell her kid all that...you can tell her anything you want, but you can't blame her poor kid...until the kid is older :roflmao:
michaelangelo Wrote:anyone else hope that no one walked in during the jenna haze bit?

I try to drop the volume
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:What if there mom is a crackhead hooker?

Well just don't tell her kid all that...you can tell her anything you want, but you can't blame her poor kid...until the kid is older :roflmao:

You can't blame a kid that their parents are morons. It's not their fault.
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

If I ever run into that kid over the age of 12, I am going to tell him all about how I used to ram it in his mom's ass and have jazzed all over her body. There are no limits when it comes to my ex-wife.
Pete Nice Wrote:

i hate whores, but i hate cum burping gutters sluts even more. i say talk as much shit as you want, just not in front of or to her child. that's just uncool. (not that you are, im just saying in general it pisses me off when people talk shit on the parents to children.)
Pete Nice Wrote:If I ever run into that kid over the age of 12, I am going to tell him all about how I used to ram it in his mom's ass and have jazzed all over her body. There are no limits when it comes to my ex-wife.

:eek: The kid's response: Confusedhock: mommy?
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

i hate whores, but i hate cum burping gutters sluts even more. i say talk as much shit as you want, just not in front of or to her child. that's just uncool. (not that you are, im just saying in general it pisses me off when people talk shit on the parents to children.)

+10000
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

If I ever run into that kid over the age of 12, I am going to tell him all about how I used to ram it in his mom's ass and have jazzed all over her body. There are no limits when it comes to my ex-wife.

Damn why do you hate her so much?
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I'll never see that kid. But what if the kid is of adult age?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11