Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 4-7-2010...World Health Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Pete Nice Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:NO one should EVER talk bad about anyone's Mom....unless you want to really piss them off.

What if there mom is a crackhead hooker?

My ex-wife is a mom now, I think she has a 2 or 3 year old. I will talk bad about her 24 hours a fucking day that cum burping gutter slut.

i hate whores, but i hate cum burping gutters sluts even more. i say talk as much shit as you want, just not in front of or to her child. that's just uncool. (not that you are, im just saying in general it pisses me off when people talk shit on the parents to children.)

I'll never see that kid. But what if the kid is of adult age?

If he's of adult age and happens to be able to hold his own I'd watch out.
Pete Nice Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:NO one should EVER talk bad about anyone's Mom....unless you want to really piss them off.

What if there mom is a crackhead hooker?

My ex-wife is a mom now, I think she has a 2 or 3 year old. I will talk bad about her 24 hours a fucking day that cum burping gutter slut.

i hate whores, but i hate cum burping gutters sluts even more. i say talk as much shit as you want, just not in front of or to her child. that's just uncool. (not that you are, im just saying in general it pisses me off when people talk shit on the parents to children.)

I'll never see that kid. But what if the kid is of adult age?

rock the high road. all the way.
ugh, i feel like such a preachy asshole today.
im gonna go decopauge my soapbox. then glue balls to it, & serve a pie on it.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:im gonna go decopauge my soapbox. then glue balls to it, & serve a pie on it.

I wish I didn't have to work...you have so much fun with kids, ceiling fans, balls, etc. ;-)
edoblin Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:What if there mom is a crackhead hooker?

Well just don't tell her kid all that...you can tell her anything you want, but you can't blame her poor kid...until the kid is older :roflmao:

If I ever run into that kid over the age of 12, I am going to tell him all about how I used to ram it in his mom's ass and have jazzed all over her body. There are no limits when it comes to my ex-wife.

Damn why do you hate her so much?

Lot's of reason.

She was a bitch. She was a cunt. She was a pain in the ass. She held me back. She was white trash. She told me I was never good enough. She told me I stole her 20's. She never supported my in anything I did professionally or in my personal life. She hated my friends. She was jealous.

THEN we split, all of a sudden she became a liar, saying mad shit that wasn't true.

Then she became a whore.
Wassup loserz??? I'm home today with the wifey and I get to chill out online instead of the freakin' cell at work!!!
ZeeDuchess Wrote:im gonna go decopauge my soapbox. then glue balls to it, & serve a pie on it.

Naked??
eddieyourdj Wrote:Wassup loserz??? I'm home today with the wifey and I get to chill out online instead of the freakin' cell at work!!!

Hey Eddie
beckster Wrote:

Naked??

sure. why the hell not. too bad my balls & pie wont be the stars anymore!
Sounds like the boys need to change their Nastypads today... :fart:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Wassup loserz??? I'm home today with the wifey and I get to chill out online instead of the freakin' cell at work!!!

What up, yo?
What up?
beckster Wrote:

What up, yo?
Geesh, I wish that I could listen and chat via computer every day! that would be difficult in the FedEX truck... Confusedad:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Naked??

sure. why the hell not. too bad my balls & pie wont be the stars anymore!

Well, I just had to ask. ;-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11