Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2-23-10 Tooosday...Yes I know it's spelled wrong!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:Clovis Steib February 22 at 7:36pm
I've tried several times but something is wrong with the Dudebro site registration. Everytime I get a 403 error page. Any ideas what I can do? I really want to be a part of the DBN forum...

I sent Joe a message. Hopefully, someone can get the guy up on here.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yeah I had to go and do as built for the acm, and sdars. They already had the sid number changed.
At least they ordered the right part. I ordered an acm for a MKs last week and they ordered me the face. What a bunch of dickheads

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: glad to know parts departments are internationally stupid.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Its just past 10 am and I haven't done any work. This is gonna be a long ass day!

That sucks. I got a 6.4 short block to build, and a sirius satellite issue.
thats 2 bad about the Sirius issue!

Id be more concerned with that than the 6.4

Satellite radio issue is resolved, some idiot here (same idiot that burned down a car last week) replaced the sdars module without doing a pmi, and it jacked everything up.

When will you get to fire him??? :praying:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yeah I had to go and do as built for the acm, and sdars. They already had the sid number changed.
At least they ordered the right part. I ordered an acm for a MKs last week and they ordered me the face. What a bunch of dickheads

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: glad to know parts departments are internationally stupid.
It takes a SPECIAL person to be a parts guy! :dumass:
beckster Wrote:
I've tried several times but something is wrong with the Dudebro site registration. Everytime I get a 403 error page. Any ideas what I can do? I really want to be a part of the DBN forum...

where did you find this guy?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
So, we got this Co-op kid here, and he looks like an Asian Chunk from Goonies!
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

He's Cloveman.... He does all those cool Photo-shopped picts. That's from his Facebook. Pay attention! We need to get him on here, though. Can you help him out?
I HATE PIE!!
Apply a dime-sized bead of sealant at the back seam of the upper and lower crankcase
62. NOTICE: To prevent damage, replace damaged or missing dowel pins before installing the engine rear cover.

NOTE: Prior to installing the engine rear cover, check that the alignment dowels are centered so that 10 mm (0.39 in) of the dowel extends toward the engine and 10 mm (0.39 in) extends toward the transmission.
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

He's Cloveman.... He does all those cool Photo-shopped picts. That's from his Facebook. Pay attention! We need to get him on here, though. Can you help him out?
Can you send him a message for me?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:Apply a dime-sized bead of sealant at the back seam of the upper and lower crankcase
translated - emply a tube of grey silicone on the back of the engine, and nothing will ever leak again!
lunch :cya:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Apply a dime-sized bead of sealant at the back seam of the upper and lower crankcase
translated - emply a tube of grey silicone on the back of the engine, and nothing will ever leak again!

:roflmao: yep
show time
"I thought I was going to die" says the owner of a runaway lexus. :roflmao:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TOOOSday, March 4, 2014 ~ BREAKING NEWS Beckster 155 1,006 03-05-2014, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tooosday, Sept 13, 2010 ~ I'm Not Grounded... Beckster 298 2,568 09-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  7-26-11 Tooosday LeNeve 234 2,546 07-27-2011, 09:10 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tooosday 06/21 - First day of summer!!!!! NussieT 197 1,831 06-21-2011, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Monday Sept 27...... Appears I was Wrong i bleed green 294 2,033 09-28-2010, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tooosday, Sept 14, 2010 ~ Time to Wake Up Beckster 424 3,569 09-15-2010, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Tooosday 8/3/10 - A little too much sun... NussieT 220 1,896 08-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tooosday June 15 2010...It's Peanut Butter,Jelly Time. i bleed green 541 1,947 06-15-2010, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  6-8-10 Tooosday!!! I hate strapless bras!!!! Iva13 432 1,073 06-09-2010, 06:13 AM
Last Post: Brian
  5/18/10 Tooosday!! Good Morning Sunshine!!!! Iva13 260 998 05-20-2010, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Brian