Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
02/12/10 - Two days to Valentine's Day...
Derick Wrote:i'm the man, you can say it. But not all the girls are getting treats, I'm leaving out 7 girls

And why are you leaving out those girls?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Well fuck. This truck needs a camshaft. That blows. Confusedad: At least I don't have aids.
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm the man, you can say it. But not all the girls are getting treats, I'm leaving out 7 girls

make that 9 girls, and they dont rate high enough. Palita, Mariana, and the unnamed girl are the only ones I'm trying to bang. Nadine is hot, so she probably has hot friends, and kate is really nice, she has a bf, but she still deserves one
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Morning everyone

I guess I have to go home after lunch, cause they'll have to pay me "overtime" :bullshit:

And some ass here owes me money for a side job. Pay up sucker!
LeNeve Wrote:Well fuck. This truck needs a camshaft. That blows. Confusedad: At least I don't have aids.
Everybody's got aids!
[youtube]5yC7HwPh6Es[/youtube]
beckster Wrote:

fuglies, I assume.
LeNeve Wrote:Well fuck. This truck needs a camshaft. That blows. Confusedad: At least I don't have aids.
lets tear down
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

make that 9 girls, and they dont rate high enough. Palita, Mariana, and the unnamed girl are the only ones I'm trying to bang.

You want to bang her but don't know her name...
What is it, a 6.4L?
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

fuglies, I assume.
3 of them are oriental, 5 of them are married, and the other I really dont talk to
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

make that 9 girls, and they dont rate high enough. Palita, Mariana, and the unnamed girl are the only ones I'm trying to bang.

You want to bang her but don't know her name...
she works at the other end of the floor, i see her at lunch sometimes, dont really know her name, cute though, shes #3 on my list.

Maybe I'll leave her out too...
Derick Wrote:
lets tear down

yay. :roll:
Brampton Wrote:
What is it, a 6.4L?

yes, yes it is.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
What is it, a 6.4L?

yes, yes it is.
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: I'm shocked Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
Is eveyone ready for the Olympics to start....I think the Canadian Mittens are really cute!!!!! If I lived there I would get a pair...I do have all my hats from the prior olympics...I will wear one of those tonight during the Opening Ceremony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, May 11, 2016 ~ 6-hours Days Beckster 12 501 05-11-2016, 03:43 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday, November 2, 2015 ~ 54 Days til Xmas Beckster 13 268 11-02-2015, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, Dec 10, 2014 ~ 15 Days to Go Beckster 22 457 12-10-2014, 08:18 PM
  Thursday, May 29 ~ 2 More Days Beckster 69 1,179 05-30-2014, 09:58 AM
  Tuesday Sept 24/13 -- how many more days!!! NussieT 81 1,113 09-24-2013, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tooooosday, Jan 17, 2012 ~ 4 more days til the Weekend! Beckster 193 2,138 01-17-2012, 09:03 PM
  Friday, December 23 ~ Merry Christmas!!! in 2 days Beckster 156 1,656 12-24-2011, 12:23 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  12/5/11 - 20 days til Christmas... NussieT 92 1,218 12-06-2011, 10:47 AM
  Thursday May 26....2 more days Derick 204 1,423 05-27-2011, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Mauro
  Thurs 4/28... 2 days to go Derick 332 1,285 04-28-2011, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Donginator