Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-18-2010 Happy MLK Day!!!!!
Pokes28 Wrote:I had a shitty weekend. Dallas lost which means that I really don't give a shit from here on out. I'll cheer for Indy because they have a couple really good OSU players on their roster and it is hard not to like Manning.

Yesterday our clothes washer started making a really loud whining sound during the spin cycle. I tried to check it out but couldn't find anything. I called the repair man and he told me to just go buy a new one because it is 90% certain that it will cost too much to repair for a 6-7 year old washer.

He is right, washers and dryers are cheaper now and the repair prices are going up.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
24 was ground breaking when it came on the air. Then seasons 2 and 3 were amazing. Since then they have just been mailing it in. However, I'll watch it as long as it is on TV.

The best part of 24 this season is that Katee Sackhoff is on the show. She's beautiful but she exudes an amazing sexuality.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Off topic, i tried torrents this weekend, I wanted to get some rockabye baby music for my baby (who still isn't born yet) and downloaded about 10 albums. saved me like 90 bucks
Derick The Solution Wrote:did anyone catch "jersey shore spoofs", that shit was kinda funny but all stuff I had seen on the web before

I saw it at 5am Sunday morning
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:24 sucks. I tried to watch it once, then decided to clean my sink drain instead.

YOU SUCK!!!!

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:24 sucks. I tried to watch it once, then decided to clean my sink drain instead.

YOU SUCK!!!!

I suck too... never got into that stupid show...
Pokes28 Wrote:24 was ground breaking when it came on the air. Then seasons 2 and 3 were amazing. Since then they have just been mailing it in. However, I'll watch it as long as it is on TV.

The best part of 24 this season is that Katee Sackhoff is on the show. She's beautiful but she exudes an amazing sexuality.

Which one is she? The blonde chick who used to be Jenny?

michaelangelo Wrote:Off topic, i tried torrents this weekend, I wanted to get some rockabye baby music for my baby (who still isn't born yet) and downloaded about 10 albums. saved me like 90 bucks

Welcome to stealing revolution!!

I have the latest release of Rosetta Stone downloading now. It is about 29 GB so it will take about a week for it to finish. Going to go through the French program since we are going to Europe and most of the areas we will be speak French.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
katie Sackoverherhead

[Image: sackhoff_katee.jpg]
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Iva13 Wrote:

YOU SUCK!!!!

Add me to the list of those that suck because we don't get into 24.
michaelangelo Wrote:Off topic, i tried torrents this weekend, I wanted to get some rockabye baby music for my baby (who still isn't born yet) and downloaded about 10 albums. saved me like 90 bucks

Yeah, I use it a lot now. It takes up a ton of bandwidth though, so I add things to it, close it, and then let it run while I am sleeping.

It also overloads my internet service and every once in a while the internet turns off for like 20 seconds, but it comes back on again.

Derick The Solution Wrote:katie Sackoverherhead

[Image: sackhoff_katee.jpg]

You sir are incorrect. She is very hot. You are incorrect about 24 and incorrect about Katee Sackhoff.
Iva13 Wrote:

YOU SUCK!!!!

Your a girl. You suck, but it has nothing to do with not liking 24.

[Image: tumblr_kvebk3BkrK1qzut6uo1_500.jpg]

katie sackmeoff
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Pokes28 Wrote:

Welcome to stealing revolution!!

I have the latest release of Rosetta Stone downloading now. It is about 29 GB so it will take about a week for it to finish. Going to go through the French program since we are going to Europe and most of the areas we will be speak French.

Hey, you need to let me know if that lets you just open it and use it and then send me the link if it does. The one I downloaded needed all these extra things downloaded and codes and shit. It looked like all of them were like that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy DBN Day. Joe 0 3 03-13-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday 11/30/2015 - Happy Cyber Monday Joe 18 356 11-30-2015, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday 11/03/15: Happy Anniversary Jesseie Chip 11 242 11-05-2015, 12:14 PM
  Friday, June 19, 2015 ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, T!! Beckster 22 236 06-22-2015, 08:05 AM
  Happy New Year Derick 4 339 01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
  Monday 03/17/14 - Happy St. Patrick's Day Joe 45 621 03-19-2014, 09:30 PM
Last Post: eddieyourdj
  Thursday 03/13 - Happy Anniversary DBN JDubb 53 604 03-13-2014, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Thursday 10/31/2013 - Happy Halloween Joe 48 574 11-06-2013, 12:31 PM
  Friday - 8/09/2013 - Happy Friday! Joe 83 579 08-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 06/19/13 -- Happy Birthday T Joe 128 778 06-19-2013, 08:35 PM