Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Mustang GT
I don't really care for cheesy body kits. They look fine for some show cars, but there is no practicality to them at all. All I think about when i see that shit is "how the hell would you drive that in snow?"

I actually would like to do some work to my Bonneville, like put some decent hubcaps (I want the rims to stay stock). Not sure what else, maybe some window tint and new paint. Nothing too major though
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:I don't really care for cheesy body kits. They look fine for some show cars, but there is no practicality to them at all. All I think about when i see that shit is "how the hell would you drive that in snow?"

I actually would like to do some work to my Bonneville, like put some decent hubcaps (I want the rims to stay stock). Not sure what else, maybe some window tint and new paint. Nothing too major though

Hubcaps huh? I saw some pretty slick spinner hub caps at wal-mart once. You should check it out. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :poke:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I don't really care for cheesy body kits. They look fine for some show cars, but there is no practicality to them at all. All I think about when i see that shit is "how the hell would you drive that in snow?"

Hubcaps huh? I saw some pretty slick spinner hub caps at wal-mart once. You should check it out. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :poke:

NO SPINNERS!!!!!!!!!! I saw them on a corsica,... um... great... Confusedarcasm:

I have a lead foot, those fancy rims wouldn't survive michigan roads with me behind the wheel.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Spinner hubcaps are swoot.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:Spinner hubcaps are swoot.

Hell fuckin yeah.

really though, any hubcaps are swoot, spinner hubcabs at least embrace the swootness
MMM Cunty!
Lou Scunt Wrote:

really though, any hubcaps are swoot, spinner hubcabs at least embrace the swootness
Very true.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Lou Scunt Wrote:

I agree that spinners are completely yag. What am I supposed to do to my wheels without replacing the rims? I don't want chrome either. My ride is black and I was thinking black hubcaps would be a nice touch without going drastic and dropping a ton of $$$.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Lou Scunt Wrote:

I agree that spinners are completely yag. What am I supposed to do to my wheels without replacing the rims? I don't want chrome either. My ride is black and I was thinking black hubcaps would be a nice touch without going drastic and dropping a ton of $$$.

Black hubcaps and rims look terrible in my opinion.. Either get some regular hubcaps to cover up those dull black rims, or check out craigslist for a set of nice/cheap rims. I got a set of rims on there from a Grand Cherokee Limited dirt cheap, with brand new tires on them.
[Image: 96-97se.jpg]

Not my car but damn near close. Mine has a low-set spoiler and stock rims with old lady stock caps. You think black rims/hubcaps wouldn't look good on this?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:[Image: 96-97se.jpg]

Not my car but damn near close. Mine has a low-set spoiler and stock rims with old lady stock caps. You think black rims/hubcaps wouldn't look good on this?

Something about them... always just look dull/dirty..
Try to find a set of wheels like the one in the picture..
beckster Wrote:[Image: 96-97se.jpg]

you're better off leaving it stock as is,

I wouldn't spend money on a set of wheels for that car, and aftermarket hubcaps of any kind are super cheezy
MMM Cunty!
beckster Wrote:
Lou Scunt Wrote:

You'd fit right in with the black bumper minnonites around here.
I just want to change up a thing or 2 to keep my car from looking like an old-lady-mobile.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:I just want to change up a thing or 2 to keep my car from looking like an old-lady-mobile.

Easiest thing then is limo tint on all windows.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Want a Classic Mustang? Here's how... Beckster 9 3,645 10-31-2011, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Horsekack
  2011 mustang v-6 LeNeve 8 3,565 08-11-2010, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Squarehead
  Ford Racing Cobra Jet Mustang gets green light for 2010 Joe 3 2,069 06-17-2009, 03:48 PM
Last Post: negadave