Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Mustang GT
Here are some pics I took of a car I was working on. At first I thought it was fucking dope, but upon further inspection, this thing is beat. The interior is all fucked up, all the paint around the bottom is chipping off, from it being too low. Even the paint job itself is all scratched and shit. This is some rich high school punk kid's car, and he obviously does not appreciate it. Oh yeah, it's only got a 4.0 (6 cylinder) in it, and it sounds and runs like shit.
Oh yeah, and it's not actually a GT, just has the emblems. No v-6 GT's.
imagine how nice a car he could have if you took the cost of the V6 mustang, and then added in the parts and labor to do all that stupid shit to that thing

he probably could have had close to an S4 or M3 or something else nice, but instead he's got a stupid "custom/no resale value" ride

I used to spend money on swaybars and springs and wheels (none of that cosmetic shit though), but now I've figured out its smarter to just buy a better car to start out with.
MMM Cunty!
If he wasn't a retard, he would have spent the money on the GT. What a dick!

When are people gonna learn? :dumass:
Was the V6 still stock or was it hopped up?
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I had a friend that would buy cars with V6s that also came with V8s. He'd spend months under the hood spending tons of cash to basically make it as fast as a V8. He claimed he wanted to be different. I claim that he was retarted.

I think that it's completely unacceptable to buy a Mustang with anything less than a V8. Well, uneless you have a vagina.
Those doors suck too. You get all kinds of wind noise when your driving because they don't seal for shit.
Joe In PA Wrote:I had a friend that would buy cars with V6s that also came with V8s. He'd spend months under the hood spending tons of cash to basically make it as fast as a V8. He claimed he wanted to be different. I claim that he was retarted.

I think that it's completely unacceptable to buy a Mustang with anything less than a V8. Well, uneless you have a vagina.
How bout those old 4 cyl mustangs... or as I call them moustangs.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I had a friend that would buy cars with V6s that also came with V8s. He'd spend months under the hood spending tons of cash to basically make it as fast as a V8. He claimed he wanted to be different. I claim that he was retarted.

They did make them for a year or two with turbos. That just doesn't seem right though.
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

They did make them for a year or two with turbos. That just doesn't seem right though.
I remember when they did that with the old 87 or 88 Tbirds.
Completely retarded... why spend that much money on a car and go cheap if you are going to updade it (although, I wouldn't call those upgrades). It looks like the ground molding was painted with a can of spray paint. It really looks like it doesn't match, and in the one pic, looks like its falling off. A nice GT stock would be way better than this bumble bee looking piece of junk.

Lame
the keifer Wrote:Was the V6 still stock or was it hopped up?
stock.
Joe In PA Wrote:Those doors suck too. You get all kinds of wind noise when your driving because they don't seal for shit.

Yeah, they are not even put on real well, it catchs on the front fender, and pops it. My shitty ass camaro doors work better than those.
the keifer Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

I remember when they did that with the old 87 or 88 Tbirds.

I had one of those turbo coupes, thing was pretty quick. I got it sideways on a dirt road, and flipped it in the ditch though.
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

That was the SVO mustang. Pretty lively when you drive it. Lighter weight and had Grand National power!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Want a Classic Mustang? Here's how... Beckster 9 3,645 10-31-2011, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Horsekack
  2011 mustang v-6 LeNeve 8 3,565 08-11-2010, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Squarehead
  Ford Racing Cobra Jet Mustang gets green light for 2010 Joe 3 2,069 06-17-2009, 03:48 PM
Last Post: negadave