Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Mustang GT
I Don't like black rims either. You really have to have the right vehicle to make them look good. Don't think they go with your car. As far as the limo tint goes, that usualy looks cool, but it gives cops a good excuse to pull you over
beckster Wrote:I just want to change up a thing or 2 to keep my car from looking like an old-lady-mobile.

I don't think that's possible, I hate to be a party pooper but I don't think any $$ spent on a bonneville will make it cooler/cool, save your cash and get a different car as soon as you have the ability.
MMM Cunty!
beckster Wrote:I just want to change up a thing or 2 to keep my car from looking like an old-lady-mobile.
My mom had one.... Big Grin
What like a giant spoiler? :poke:
Mustangs suck!!! lol I'm a Trans Am kinda guy
Yea.... I'm the Beckster's pimp, and she makes me PIE...... What's wrong with that?
knightryda01 Wrote:Mustangs suck!!! lol I'm a Trans Am kinda guy
I didn't realize you were from India!
[Image: Apu21.jpg]
How bout this?
[Image: 385273-apu_super.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
knightryda01 Wrote:Mustangs suck!!! lol I'm a Trans Am kinda guy
I didn't realize you were from India!
[Image: Apu21.jpg]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :happy: :roflmao: :roflmao: :happy: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Want a Classic Mustang? Here's how... Beckster 9 3,645 10-31-2011, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Horsekack
  2011 mustang v-6 LeNeve 8 3,565 08-11-2010, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Squarehead
  Ford Racing Cobra Jet Mustang gets green light for 2010 Joe 3 2,069 06-17-2009, 03:48 PM
Last Post: negadave