Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, October 24, 2013 Brrrrrr
It's too soon for 31F degree mornings and frosty windows.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
frosty creamy pearl windows.
there were 2 new vehicles in the shop that were delivered last night probaly. one pickup, and a taurus I think. both creamy pearls.
I liked sriracha before it was cool. god dang hipsters. I didn't even know it was called srichira or whatever. I just called it rooster sauce. the chinese buffet has always had it, and I started getting it after I tried it form there years ago. now all the hipsters love it. bitches.
LeNeve Wrote:there were 2 new vehicles in the shop that were delivered last night probaly. one pickup, and a taurus I think. both creamy pearls.

I liked my silver vehicles. They never looked dirty.

Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I liked sriracha before it was cool. god dang hipsters. I didn't even know it was called srichira or whatever. I just called it rooster sauce. the chinese buffet has always had it, and I started getting it after I tried it form there years ago. now all the hipsters love it. bitches.

I'm glad more people like it. More demand equals lower prices. It used to be $10+ for a bottle. Now its $8 for 2 at costco
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I liked sriracha before it was cool. god dang hipsters. I didn't even know it was called srichira or whatever. I just called it rooster sauce. the chinese buffet has always had it, and I started getting it after I tried it form there years ago. now all the hipsters love it. bitches.

I'm glad more people like it. More demand equals lower prices. It used to be $10+ for a bottle. Now its $8 for 2 at costco

true.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

true.
Is it the same stuff thats in the packets?

we mostly use Franks red hot at home

[Image: 191px-Sriracha_%22Rooster%22_sauce.jpg]

[Image: YiPinHotSauce.jpg]
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Youtube sends me some videos it recommends for me and I tried to look at the one, Motorboating for Cancer Awareness, but the video usage set to private. What the hell? It has 4 mil views but is private? How stupid.

I HATE PIE!!
not the same as the packs. franks red hot is really good too.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Youtube sends me some videos it recommends for me and I tried to look at the one, Motorboating for Cancer Awareness, but the video usage set to private. What the hell? It has 4 mil views but is private? How stupid.

da fuq?
maybe one weird dude has watched it 4 million times by himself.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Youtube sends me some videos it recommends for me and I tried to look at the one, Motorboating for Cancer Awareness, but the video usage set to private. What the hell? It has 4 mil views but is private? How stupid.

da fuq?

Kinda makes me want to see it more

I HATE PIE!!

I can't handle anything hot. We went to BWW on the weekend and my sister gave me one of her wings to try. I cried. The waiter was laughing at me. Not a good time.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

da fuq?

Kinda makes me want to see it more

here you go
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.break.com/video/meet-the-three-smartest-men-on-the-planet-2528314">http://www.break.com/video/meet-the-thr ... et-2528314</a><!-- m -->
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
LeNeve Wrote:not the same as the packs. franks red hot is really good too.
I will try out the other stuff :high5:

we also started to buy franks red hot sweet chili sauce

[Image: 13127559.jpg]
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip