Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, October 24, 2013 Brrrrrr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's too soon for 31F degree mornings and frosty windows.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
frosty creamy pearl windows.
there were 2 new vehicles in the shop that were delivered last night probaly. one pickup, and a taurus I think. both creamy pearls.
I liked sriracha before it was cool. god dang hipsters. I didn't even know it was called srichira or whatever. I just called it rooster sauce. the chinese buffet has always had it, and I started getting it after I tried it form there years ago. now all the hipsters love it. bitches.
LeNeve Wrote:there were 2 new vehicles in the shop that were delivered last night probaly. one pickup, and a taurus I think. both creamy pearls.

I liked my silver vehicles. They never looked dirty.

LeNeve Wrote:I liked sriracha before it was cool. god dang hipsters. I didn't even know it was called srichira or whatever. I just called it rooster sauce. the chinese buffet has always had it, and I started getting it after I tried it form there years ago. now all the hipsters love it. bitches.

I'm glad more people like it. More demand equals lower prices. It used to be $10+ for a bottle. Now its $8 for 2 at costco
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I liked sriracha before it was cool. god dang hipsters. I didn't even know it was called srichira or whatever. I just called it rooster sauce. the chinese buffet has always had it, and I started getting it after I tried it form there years ago. now all the hipsters love it. bitches.

I'm glad more people like it. More demand equals lower prices. It used to be $10+ for a bottle. Now its $8 for 2 at costco

true.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

true.
Is it the same stuff thats in the packets?

we mostly use Franks red hot at home

[Image: 191px-Sriracha_%22Rooster%22_sauce.jpg]

[Image: YiPinHotSauce.jpg]
Youtube sends me some videos it recommends for me and I tried to look at the one, Motorboating for Cancer Awareness, but the video usage set to private. What the hell? It has 4 mil views but is private? How stupid.

not the same as the packs. franks red hot is really good too.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Youtube sends me some videos it recommends for me and I tried to look at the one, Motorboating for Cancer Awareness, but the video usage set to private. What the hell? It has 4 mil views but is private? How stupid.

da fuq?
maybe one weird dude has watched it 4 million times by himself.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Youtube sends me some videos it recommends for me and I tried to look at the one, Motorboating for Cancer Awareness, but the video usage set to private. What the hell? It has 4 mil views but is private? How stupid.

da fuq?

Kinda makes me want to see it more

I can't handle anything hot. We went to BWW on the weekend and my sister gave me one of her wings to try. I cried. The waiter was laughing at me. Not a good time.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

da fuq?

Kinda makes me want to see it more

here you go
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.break.com/video/meet-the-three-smartest-men-on-the-planet-2528314">http://www.break.com/video/meet-the-thr ... et-2528314</a><!-- m -->
LeNeve Wrote:not the same as the packs. franks red hot is really good too.
I will try out the other stuff :high5:

we also started to buy franks red hot sweet chili sauce

[Image: 13127559.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3