Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Week ~ October 17, 2016
Well, it has just completely died in here.  Sad
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Wha wrong wit you? I say you he dead.
(10-18-2016, 07:58 AM)Chip Wrote: Wha wrong wit you? I say you he dead.

Well, it's about time you stopped by.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
This is a tarantula hawk (wasp)
[Image: Tarantula-Hawk-massive-wasp.jpg]
I HATE PIE!!
This is an idiot intentionally getting stung

I HATE PIE!!
And in the world of miniature entertainment, there's this:

I HATE PIE!!
I stopped in DBN on Monday when I was watching water washing stones but no one was in here. I miss you guys...
So what'd you buy last weekend?

Well, 2 weekends ago we got a new dishwasher.
Last weekend it was delivered and I installed it.
This one was a lot tougher than the first. It had a lot more insulation and is a lot more adjustable.

But holy shit, it's silent.
My last one, a cheap one I bought just to have something was 62 or 65 decibels.
This new one is 45 and is virtually silent.
Our dishwasher is coined ultra silent or something like that. Noisiest fucking thing ever.
This weekend I bought...

-ingredient to make homemade bath bombs
- groceries

And that's it. I really want a heritage classic Jets jersey but I'm jersey cursed and whoever I get will hurt themselves and quit, get a big ego and get fired or not be re signed
(10-24-2016, 11:49 AM)NussieT Wrote: Our dishwasher is coined ultra silent or something like that.  Noisiest fucking thing ever.

So was my last one, "Silent System II" or something like that.
Load of crap.
I didn't really buy anything this weekend, but, installed some things that we got the week before.
A new light over the dinning room table.
And a few weeks ago, I got a Wink. It's like a router, that connects a bunch of stuff around the house.
Like I bought a dimmer switch, and replaced an old one to control some flood lights. Now, I can control those lights from my cell phone, we can make it look like we're home when we're not.
Then this weekend, I put in a little add on for our garage door. Now I can open and close it and monitor when it's open or closed all from my phone. I have a bit of OCD and have turned around countless times to drive by to make sure I closed it.
And it can control my thermostat.
Now we're going to get more switches, to control more lights. Like porch lights. We can set them on timers, set them to come on when we come home, all kinds of little tricks.
(10-19-2016, 05:27 PM)NussieT Wrote: I stopped in DBN on Monday when I was watching water washing stones but no one was in here.  I miss you guys...

This
I HATE PIE!!
I bought some Christmas gifts.. I know, I know, but I got a good deal on them. Spent the rest of my time taking my kid to a scarecrow festival, so she could jump in the bounce house, ride ponies and collect candy.
I HATE PIE!!
Here's a fun story:
I'm friends with this chick on Facebook who I used to hang out with when we were in school together. She's nuts. I'm not even joking.. certifiably insane. Yesterday, she posted on FB that she figure out that her breast implants were causing her pain, so SHE CUT THEM OUT. This nutjob numbed herself and cut out her own breast implants. WTF
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster