Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed-NUS-day 01-05-2013
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:May first and it's snowing. weirf
And remember it's also National Masturbation month.

I'll probaly wait until it warms up again.
Looking back on old threads is going to be a bitch thanks to JDubb's funky dates.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Looking back on old threads is going to be a bitch thanks to JDubb's funky dates.
maybe one of these years he'll learn to date thing properly
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
[youtube]_2a5AA30RTY[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I did new brakes and rotors on the truck Saturday. This morning while driving to work I noticed that the truck would shake when I went around right hand corners. About half way to work I started to reflect back on my brake job and couldn't remember tightening the lugs when I finished up the driver's side. Sure enough when I got to work I found half of the nuts just barely hanging on.
That happened to me once too. I had taken our car in to have the oil changed and tires rotated before driving to my parents house for a holiday. We had the kids with us and were tired of them bitching about the drive so we were trying to make up time. We were speeding along the highway about 80-85 and would hear a thud, thud, thud every so often. When we got to my parents I mentioned it to my dad and we looked at it the next morning. I had lost 2 lugs to the passenger front on the highway and a remaining were not even finger tight. The drivers front was just finger tightened. I went ape shit on the shop I had the work done. They said they were sorry.

I would have gone so overboard ape shit if a shop did this to me.

Agreed. Hostile would be an understatement. I've gotten into arguments with shops for doing minor stuff compared to that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:who would you yell at if a robot left your lug nuts loose.?/quote]

The robot
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

No dummy, it's January 5th.
It's supposed to snow.

:roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:For those of you who haven't seen the video of the 747 Cargo plane stalling on takeoff and crashing. This video is incredible.

[youtube]7GXzkruPYjQ[/youtube]

Holy Fuck
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:GOD I fucking hate Itunes.

I am trying to put Clash of Kings on my ipod to listen to and it won't fucking do it right.

Each chapter is numbered Clash of Kings 001 to 225, yet when I import them to itunes, it takes away all the fucking numbers and then the chapters are all fucked up and not in order. I would have to import each one then change the name, which is a FUCKING HASSLE that would also take over an hour probably.

Fuck Itunes, no wonder everyone hates Apple. I might just burn CD's and Apple can eat a bowl of dicks.

Just add that to the list of of reasons why I will never use itunes again.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I wasn't even aware that a plane had crashed. wow

I heard about it just because something like 5 out of the 7 people on the plane were from Michigan.

Edit: It was 6 of the 7 were from Michigan.

That's how I heard about it, too. Kinda wondered if Black Ice was on or near that plane.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
And remember it's also National Masturbation month.

Good grief.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:[youtube]_2a5AA30RTY[/youtube]

That squirrel was awesome. My favorite squirrel around here, Stumpy (because he had no tail), passed away a couple weeks ago when Jim's dog got him. I was bummed. First I lose Mama Squirrel to a hit and run driver, just when I was getting her to trust me enough to approach me for her treats, then I lose Stumpy. Now, I gotta name another squirrel or 2 and start all over.
I HATE PIE!!
Beckster is the neighborhood's crazy squirrel lady.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I did new brakes and rotors on the truck Saturday. This morning while driving to work I noticed that the truck would shake when I went around right hand corners. About half way to work I started to reflect back on my brake job and couldn't remember tightening the lugs when I finished up the driver's side. Sure enough when I got to work I found half of the nuts just barely hanging on.
paging Brampton to the white curtsey phone
Shit happens.

I mean i under/over torque one bolt in no less than 15000 cars ive worked on, and I lose my job. But hey, Derick is always willing to remind us all.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Brampton Wrote:I mean i under/over torque one bolt in no less than 15000 cars ive worked on, and I lose my job. But hey, Derick is always willing to remind us all.
Corey.

I still say that was BS for loosing your job over that

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday, Nov 13, 2013 ~ Free Falling Beckster 17 234 11-13-2014, 04:39 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  June 9, 2013 ~ Today..... Beckster 54 512 06-09-2014, 04:25 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 12/30/2013 - Not now... Joe 121 793 12-31-2013, 01:01 AM
  Monday 12/23/2013 - Stacks 'n' Cracks Brian 94 947 12-30-2013, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday & Friday, December 26-27, 2013 ~ Boxing Day Beckster 93 1,146 12-29-2013, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  December 20, 2013 ~ Ice and Snow Beckster 62 646 12-28-2013, 07:19 PM
  Thursday 12/19/2013....Changes Derick 106 752 12-28-2013, 06:06 PM
  Monday 12/16/2013....Lets start this biotch Derick 27 416 12-16-2013, 06:20 PM
  Friday 12/13/2013 - Just another day herding Nerf Joe 35 514 12-14-2013, 02:12 PM
  Thursday, Dec 12, 2013 ~ RIP Mini Fridge Beckster 41 372 12-13-2013, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Beckster