Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend in need. Cold feet Proposal. Lack of sex.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hey, does she use toys? I am dead serious on that. Does she rub it or is she afraid to do that stuff? You were her first and she needs to explore her situation more.... "Alone time" helps with that. Now, if she's afraid of that stuff, the "pain" could be in her head.

I had a pain for a short time frame, turned out to be cysts. They cleared up and went away. But I cannot emphasize enough that she needs to see a doctor.

No I've bought her every thing I can think of and she wont hardly use any of them

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
[Image: know-when-to-pull-it-eject.jpg]
HOSS HUEVOS Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Hey, does she use toys? I am dead serious on that. Does she rub it or is she afraid to do that stuff? You were her first and she needs to explore her situation more.... "Alone time" helps with that. Now, if she's afraid of that stuff, the "pain" could be in her head.

I had a pain for a short time frame, turned out to be cysts. They cleared up and went away. But I cannot emphasize enough that she needs to see a doctor.

No I've bought her every thing I can think of and she wont hardly use any of them

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

The pain could be in her head then.. She needs to talk to someone about it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Sexual abuse in her past?
The reasons why really are irrelevant. The fact is it/they exist. You can either spend many unhappy years trying to fix something that isn't going to be fixed or you can eject and find someone who has a better chance of making you happy. Your call bro....and I suspect you already know the answer here.
Hondo Wrote:The reasons why really are irrelevant. The fact is it/they exist. You can either spend many unhappy years trying to fix something that isn't going to be fixed or you can eject and find someone who has a better chance of making you happy. Your call bro....and I suspect you already know the answer here.

I don't think you can say that's definitely the case.
It sounds like he really cares about her, and I would expect that he'd want to know for sure that, that is the case.
Maybe she has medical/mental issues that can be fixed relatively easy.
Maybe she has medical/mental issues that can not be fixed relatively easy.

I say it's worth a sit down conversation with her, maybe leading to professional help.
There's an easy fix. You tell her she needs to get help for the both of you or you you have to end it. It's that easy. Her problems are affecting the both of you so it's only fair.

If you break up with her 2 things could happen.

1. The next guy helps her get fixed and lives happily ever after.
2. She adopts a shit load of cats and you thank yourself you listened to Hondo.
The glass isn't half full here. More than 50% of first marriages fail even when there aren't big issues like this at the beginning. I don't know about you but I'm not about to gamble with such shitty odds. If you're going to risk marriage you better do it with nothing that big standing in the way. There's WAY too many better candidates out there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I got a Friend in Need, ya re-TARDS! Beckster 16 5,011 06-13-2011, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Buckles on your shoes/friend in need negadave 18 5,776 05-03-2011, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friend in need. Cold feet Proposal. Lack of sex. 0 627 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: