Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twitter app for BlackBerry?
I just signed up for Twitter to follow some athletes and also for business purposes. Does anyone recommend a good Twitter app for BlackBerry?
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
AirHej Wrote:I just signed up for Twitter to follow some athletes and also for business purposes. Does anyone recommend a good Twitter app for BlackBerry?
Only one I know of is Twitterberry.
Thanks JoePa. I'll download that.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

AirHej Wrote:Thanks JoePa. I'll download that.
No Problem

[Image: Joe%20paterno.jpg]
I HATE Paterno
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I HATE Paterno
LEGEND
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I HATE Paterno
LEGEND

Love him or hate him, JoePa is actually a LEGEND.

Which blackberry is the best? What is the price? Does it work with alltel/verizon? I am using my lg rhythem right now, and it is a pain. I want a phone with uninhibited internet capabilities. Does a phone have an ip address?
LeNeve Wrote:Which blackberry is the best? What is the price? Does it work with alltel/verizon? I am using my lg rhythem right now, and it is a pain. I want a phone with uninhibited internet capabilities. Does a phone have an ip address?
If you are on Verizon then go with the Blackberry Tour. If you want something cheaper than go with the Blackberry Curve.

If you want a touch screen you can buy my Blackberry Storm because I hate touch screens.
I can't find twitterberry, is it in the app store? Silly question since I know it's not.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
i use ubertwitter, i found with twitterberry it didn't show the whole tweet, like it couldn't show all 140 characters without having to click on the tweet to read the whole thing. With ubertwitter, it shows the whole tweet and if there's a link you want to click then you click on the tweet to access the link. It seems to work better for me. oh, i have a curve
I use Twitteriffic on the iPhone. Far superior to Twitterberry.
JDubb Wrote:I use Twitteriffic on the iPhone. Far superior to Twitterberry.
He said Blackberry :poke:
michaelangelo Wrote:i use ubertwitter, i found with twitterberry it didn't show the whole tweet, like it couldn't show all 140 characters without having to click on the tweet to read the whole thing. With ubertwitter, it shows the whole tweet and if there's a link you want to click then you click on the tweet to access the link. It seems to work better for me. oh, i have a curve

Thanks Michaelangelo. I have a Curve as well and have been using Twitterberry, but wasn't sure if it was the best. The people on Crackberry were recommding Ubertwitter, so I'm downloading it now. I'll let you know my thoughts in a few days.

AirHej Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i use ubertwitter, i found with twitterberry it didn't show the whole tweet, like it couldn't show all 140 characters without having to click on the tweet to read the whole thing. With ubertwitter, it shows the whole tweet and if there's a link you want to click then you click on the tweet to access the link. It seems to work better for me. oh, i have a curve

Thanks Michaelangelo. I have a Curve as well and have been using Twitterberry, but wasn't sure if it was the best. The people on Crackberry were recommding Ubertwitter, so I'm downloading it now. I'll let you know my thoughts in a few days.

no problem, and let me know what you think

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm dropping Blackberry Pete Nice 5 2,377 03-20-2011, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  BlackBerry 6™ Operating System Joe 5 2,403 01-26-2011, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Blackberry Facebook App Joe 4 2,394 08-21-2010, 09:15 AM
Last Post: DaveP
  Your Blackberry cant do this Derick 8 3,397 07-29-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Best BlackBerry apps? AirHej 58 18,142 04-08-2010, 10:05 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Sirius to Blackberry Joe 18 6,153 03-23-2010, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Last blackberry question of the night.... LeNeve 4 2,312 03-23-2010, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  What's more mammoth? iphone? Blackberry? WinMobile? Brian 17 6,118 09-04-2009, 08:36 PM
Last Post: the keifer