Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Twitter app for BlackBerry?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just signed up for Twitter to follow some athletes and also for business purposes. Does anyone recommend a good Twitter app for BlackBerry?
AirHej Wrote:I just signed up for Twitter to follow some athletes and also for business purposes. Does anyone recommend a good Twitter app for BlackBerry?
Only one I know of is Twitterberry.
Thanks JoePa. I'll download that.
AirHej Wrote:Thanks JoePa. I'll download that.
No Problem

[Image: Joe%20paterno.jpg]
I HATE Paterno
Pete Nice Wrote:I HATE Paterno
LEGEND
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I HATE Paterno
LEGEND

Love him or hate him, JoePa is actually a LEGEND.
Which blackberry is the best? What is the price? Does it work with alltel/verizon? I am using my lg rhythem right now, and it is a pain. I want a phone with uninhibited internet capabilities. Does a phone have an ip address?
LeNeve Wrote:Which blackberry is the best? What is the price? Does it work with alltel/verizon? I am using my lg rhythem right now, and it is a pain. I want a phone with uninhibited internet capabilities. Does a phone have an ip address?
If you are on Verizon then go with the Blackberry Tour. If you want something cheaper than go with the Blackberry Curve.

If you want a touch screen you can buy my Blackberry Storm because I hate touch screens.
I can't find twitterberry, is it in the app store? Silly question since I know it's not.
i use ubertwitter, i found with twitterberry it didn't show the whole tweet, like it couldn't show all 140 characters without having to click on the tweet to read the whole thing. With ubertwitter, it shows the whole tweet and if there's a link you want to click then you click on the tweet to access the link. It seems to work better for me. oh, i have a curve
I use Twitteriffic on the iPhone. Far superior to Twitterberry.
JDubb Wrote:I use Twitteriffic on the iPhone. Far superior to Twitterberry.
He said Blackberry :poke:
michaelangelo Wrote:i use ubertwitter, i found with twitterberry it didn't show the whole tweet, like it couldn't show all 140 characters without having to click on the tweet to read the whole thing. With ubertwitter, it shows the whole tweet and if there's a link you want to click then you click on the tweet to access the link. It seems to work better for me. oh, i have a curve

Thanks Michaelangelo. I have a Curve as well and have been using Twitterberry, but wasn't sure if it was the best. The people on Crackberry were recommding Ubertwitter, so I'm downloading it now. I'll let you know my thoughts in a few days.
AirHej Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i use ubertwitter, i found with twitterberry it didn't show the whole tweet, like it couldn't show all 140 characters without having to click on the tweet to read the whole thing. With ubertwitter, it shows the whole tweet and if there's a link you want to click then you click on the tweet to access the link. It seems to work better for me. oh, i have a curve

Thanks Michaelangelo. I have a Curve as well and have been using Twitterberry, but wasn't sure if it was the best. The people on Crackberry were recommding Ubertwitter, so I'm downloading it now. I'll let you know my thoughts in a few days.

no problem, and let me know what you think