Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mon, Dec 26, 2011 ~ Boxing Day
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I need to wake up and I am hungry, so I guess I'll take a break from talking to myself and eat some lunch.

We have leftover homemade egg mcmuffins made with either sausage or bacon in the fridge.

I brought some ham and broccoli n cheese for my lunch today.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Confusedad: i want to take a nap in my nice warm, comfy bed...........

We haven't been home since the 22nd and the kids got tons of shit from my mom, grandma & aunt so it was scattered throughout the living room. I got up at 4am on Christmas morning and cleaned my entire house, I finally finished everything slightly before 8 and my brother in law showed up at 8:30 am for breakfast & present opening.. by 10pm I was exhausted and in bed. I woke up at 9:40 this morning.
What did you get for Christmas B!?
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Confusedad: i want to take a nap in my nice warm, comfy bed...........

We haven't been home since the 22nd and the kids got tons of shit from my mom, grandma & aunt so it was scattered throughout the living room. I got up at 4am on Christmas morning and cleaned my entire house, I finally finished everything slightly before 8 and my brother in law showed up at 8:30 am for breakfast & present opening.. by 10pm I was exhausted and in bed. I woke up at 9:40 this morning.

The house was clean and I stayed up til about 1am getting the kitchen cleaned up. But Jim and his daughter are home all week, I hope they don't trash the place.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:What did you get for Christmas B!?

I got a digital camera, purse, one or those triple serving trays that keeps the food warm, some clothes, a bottle of Capt Morgan, and a bunch of little stuff.

How bout you, T?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I got a digital camera, purse, one or those triple serving trays that keeps the food warm, some clothes, a bottle of Capt Morgan, and a bunch of little stuff.

How bout you, T?

I got a bunch of clothes - lots of Bomber stuff (pj pants, a toque, 3 t-shirts, a hoodie), a Bazinga (Big Bang Theory) tshirt and a set of feety jammies, cash, a family necklace and a gift certificate to a hotel up in cottage country for night away for two which includes dinner and breakfast and cash.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

How bout you, T?

I got a bunch of clothes - lots of Bomber stuff (pj pants, a toque, 3 t-shirts, a hoodie), a Bazinga (Big Bang Theory) tshirt and a set of feety jammies, cash, a family necklace and a gift certificate to a hotel up in cottage country for night away for two which includes dinner and breakfast and cash.

Wow.. Cool.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

How bout you, T?

Wow.. Cool.

My mom asked if we can take the kids and they said that it would be fine... so if we decide to use it on opening weekend at the race track we'll be able to bring the kids.
NussieT Wrote:My mom asked if we can take the kids and they said that it would be fine... so if we decide to use it on opening weekend at the race track we'll be able to bring the kids.

So, you managed to score a nice family vacation out of it.
I HATE PIE!!
Well, how nice... They're gonna can one of the salesguys today. Merry Christmas. Get the fuck out.

I woulda waited til next week, not like it would've hurt them any.
I HATE PIE!!
Jim went to my sisters this year and asked them for ideas for me. Now, my sisters are quite obsessed with name brands where I tend to not be. They told him to get me a Coach purse this year. He went to the store and freaked when he saw the prices and changed his mind about it. Good thing, too. I would killed him if he had bought one. I usually buy a decent cheap purse and abuse it til I am bored with it or destroy it, so it makes no sense to buy me one that's over-priced. I am impressed that the purse he got me fit my steez, though. It is nice when you realize your significant other pays attention to what you like.
I HATE PIE!!
I was gonna go out to lunch, but I warmed up my food instead. I still need to go to the store to get score some deals.
I HATE PIE!!
I ran out to a couple stores and was able to scoop up some rolls of wrapping paper for 50 cents each. :happy: I love deals.

I am sooo friggin tired and miserable still. This day isn't ending fast enough.
I HATE PIE!!
:roflmao: :roflmao:

Seriously, I would do something like this to a guy...

[Image: packers_fan_uses_game_tickets_to_get_bac...ing_ex.jpg]
I HATE PIE!!
Justin Bieber got his BFF a Mustang Convertible. I could use a rich, celebrity BFF so I could score perks like that. Wonder if he's covering the insurance on it, too?
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Friday, 12/26/14: Boxing Day Chip 3 176 12-27-2014, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday & Friday, December 26-27, 2013 ~ Boxing Day Beckster 93 1,146 12-29-2013, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  11/16/2011....Its Friday, finally Brampton 100 651 11-17-2012, 08:04 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday Brampton 133 1,113 01-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday December 22, 2011 - Christmas time is almost here Derick 133 1,179 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 12/21/2011 - The Beginning of the End Brian 193 1,297 12-21-2011, 05:16 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday December 19, 2011 Monday Night Football!!!! Pete Nice 270 831 12-20-2011, 09:45 AM
  FRIDAY, December 16, 2011 ~ What Men Want for Xmas... Beckster 123 850 12-19-2011, 09:38 AM
  Thursday December 15, 2011 Thirsty Thursday Pete Nice 292 2,020 12-16-2011, 08:44 AM
Last Post: javsto