Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday
Well, why not pick up where we left off yesterday?

LeNeve.....you in jail?
Brampton Wrote:Well, why not pick up where we left off yesterday?

LeNeve.....you in jail?

im not in jail at the moment but I was arrested once in summer school for aggrevated assault 2nd degree.
@ilikegirlsdaily
Pretty Bitchin' Refreshment!
Chip Wrote:Pretty Bitchin' Refreshment!
I'm white trash and I'm in trouble.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
So, major league baseball has apparently "randomly" drug tested Jose Bautista 16 times over the last 2 seasons.....and he's passed every one.

So, what is MLB looking for, a clean image of his dong, or are they really looking to find drug users?
Brampton Wrote:

I hate when you're going to a bar that is advertising $1 beers.
Then you get in and find out that drinkable beer is still $5 and cans of PBR are $1.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Then you get in and find out that drinkable beer is still $5 and cans of PBR are $1.
from what I hear, it takes just one sip to get out of hand with that stuff :grin:
Brampton Wrote:So, major league baseball has apparently "randomly" drug tested Jose Bautista 16 times over the last 2 seasons.....and he's passed every one.

So, what is MLB looking for, a clean image of his dong, or are they really looking to find drug users?

Maybe they finally found a good player who is clean.
And they keep going back to him so they can say they're randomly testing people, and all the tests keep coming back clean.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So, major league baseball has apparently "randomly" drug tested Jose Bautista 16 times over the last 2 seasons.....and he's passed every one.

And they keep going back to him so they can say they're randomly testing people, and all the tests keep coming back clean.
Hopefully, this keeps him pissed off and dedicated.

I'm gonna enjoy this Jays team. Young and hungry......I'm dying inside waiting for baseball to start
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

from what I hear, it takes just one sip to get out of hand with that stuff :grin:

I'm having a brain fart.
I know that joke, but I don't know where it's from.
last night was a hoot. One of my drivers got his foot ran over by a forklift, which resulted in the police an EMT showing up, then a trip to the hospital. Luckily the regional safety manager was there talking about safety. Also the regional manager was there. Then later someone managed to punch a 50 gallon drum of glue with a forklift, which is awesome, cause that stuff flows like water then after about 5 minutes turns to glue. then a guy higher up the totum pole calls me, cursing and yelling, saying were doing shit wrong, wouldnt listen to a damn thing. I told him i was going to hang up if he continued to talk to me that way.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm white trash and I'm in trouble.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'm having a brain fart.
south park
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Hopefully, this keeps him pissed off and dedicated.

I'm gonna enjoy this Jays team. Young and hungry......I'm dying inside waiting for baseball to start

I know 2 guys who spend a few months in Florida every winter, one near Tampa, the other on the south east coast.
I'm thinking about taking a week off, driving down, and spending a few days at each place. And catch some spring training.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I hate when you're going to a bar that is advertising $1 beers.

I'm having a brain fart.
south park

That was my first guess.
Derick Wrote:last night was a hoot. One of my drivers got his foot ran over by a forklift, which resulted in the police an EMT showing up, then a trip to the hospital. Luckily the regional safety manager was there talking about safety. Also the regional manager was there. Then later someone managed to punch a 50 gallon drum of glue with a forklift, which is awesome, cause that stuff flows like water then after about 5 minutes turns to glue. then a guy higher up the totum pole calls me, cursing and yelling, saying were doing shit wrong, wouldnt listen to a damn thing. I told him i was going to hang up if he continued to talk to me that way.

Derick works with the 3 stooges.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM