Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon, Dec 26, 2011 ~ Boxing Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Time to take back the stuff you got that you didn't want and wait in line for hours on end. I am only hoping to score some deals on wrapping paper for next year.
Ugh.. I feel so hungover.
Working today has been ubber difficult so far.
You're working today?
Haha, sucks to be you.
Chip Wrote:You're working today?
Haha, sucks to be you.

Yeah, even worse I gotta work thru Saturday. My New Years Resolution is to land a job I will, hopefully, not hate. Like Jim said, hey, at least I have a job.
Working today would suck

sent from the legion of doom
Not just would, it does suck. First time in 8 years that I've had to work the day after Christmas, too. Retail fucking sucks.
Floyd Mayweather is a woman beater... Confusedlap:

The boxing star pleaded guilty to a reduced battery domestic violence charge and no contest to two harassment charges after a 2010 incident where Mayweather allegedly hit his ex-girlfriend, Josie Harris, and threatened two of their children during an argument at her home.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Not just would, it does suck. First time in 8 years that I've had to work the day after Christmas, too. Retail fucking sucks.

And hear I am, wishing I didn't have to get dressed to go over to mom's at 2.
I may just wear my adidas pants and a t shirt.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Not just would, it does suck. First time in 8 years that I've had to work the day after Christmas, too. Retail fucking sucks.

That's just fucking mean! :finger:
:yawn:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Not just would, it does suck. First time in 8 years that I've had to work the day after Christmas, too. Retail fucking sucks.

I'm in pj bottoms and a tank top. We are going over to my inlaws for leftovers tonight and depending on how energetic I am will be the deciding factor if I put on a pair of pants & a t-shirt or if I remain in the current clothes I am wearing
I need to wake up and I am hungry, so I guess I'll take a break from talking to myself and eat some lunch.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I need to wake up and I am hungry, so I guess I'll take a break from talking to myself and eat some lunch.

We have leftover homemade egg mcmuffins made with either sausage or bacon in the fridge.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Not just would, it does suck. First time in 8 years that I've had to work the day after Christmas, too. Retail fucking sucks.

I'm in pj bottoms and a tank top. We are going over to my inlaws for leftovers tonight and depending on how energetic I am will be the deciding factor if I put on a pair of pants & a t-shirt or if I remain in the current clothes I am wearing

Confusedad: i want to take a nap in my nice warm, comfy bed...........
Pages: 1 2 3