Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-2012 Season
He was out just a little bit longer then Crosby, but look who's back skating with the Flyers....

[Image: ApKmB-8CQAEx0nY.jpg]
Chip Wrote:He was out just a little bit longer then Crosby, but look who's back skating with the Flyers....

[Image: ApKmB-8CQAEx0nY.jpg]

Jagr wasn't out.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Jagr wasn't out.

:?
The other guy.
:roflmao:

"The WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!? series"

And the Biohazard logo in the Leaf is a nice touch.

[Image: ApPAi4HCIAAOEcQ.jpg]
Chip Wrote:

The other guy.
I was wondering about why he mentioned jagr. :-?

Imported from Canada.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

The other guy.

Imported from Canada.

I'm pretty sure he was being a smart ass.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

The other guy.

Imported from Canada.

I'm sure of it

Imported from Canada.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote::?
The other guy.

Imported from Canada.

I'm sure of it

Imported from Canada.

He is a Penguin fan, and they all seem to have this weird selective/revisionist history complex.
:poke:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I was wondering about why he mentioned jagr. :-?

Imported from Canada.

I'm sure of it

Imported from Canada.

Chip is a Flyers fan, and they all seem to have this weird selective/revisionist history complex.
:poke:

fixed

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Seriously, what is wrong with the Leafs? They have a good GT, good Def and some great forwards. Coach?

Pete Nice Wrote:Seriously, what is wrong with the Leafs? They have a good GT, good Def and some great forwards. Coach?
their GM is an asshole who cant admit he's wrong, there isn't forward depth (plus the forwards are soft) and there are maybe 2 good defensemen.
plus the goaltending is suspect. Reimer is a good young goalie who has turnstyles on D

the Coach is a great coach. Burke has to get his head out of his ass and make some of the hard decisions, and stop following the way the Leafs have done it for 40 years. He is continuing the "band aid" method of management in Toronto
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Seriously, what is wrong with the Leafs? They have a good GT, good Def and some great forwards. Coach?
their GM is an asshole who cant admit he's wrong, there isn't forward depth (plus the forwards are soft) and there are maybe 2 good defensemen.
plus the goaltending is suspect. Reimer is a good young goalie who has turnstyles on D

the Coach is a great coach. Burke has to get his head out of his ass and make some of the hard decisions, and stop following the way the Leafs have done it for 40 years. He is continuing the "band aid" method of management in Toronto

Burke is an idiot. He sucks.
He sucked in Vancouver, the only thing he did right was drafting the Sedins
He inherited a great team in Anaheim, the only thing he did right there was signing Rob Niedermayer so his brother Scott would want to play there.

I do like how when he came to Toronto he said he didn't believe in "5 year rebuilding plans".
Is there anyone left from before he got there?
You know, when he go there almost 5 years ago.
But yeah, all his "self impossed" trade deadlines must be a good thing.
Alright, fine, my thoughts on that game Sunday.
I like games like that, I just think they're fun to watch.
Crosby slashed Schenn, Schenn pushed/cross checked him back. Is that issue really that big of a deal? Doesn't that stuff happen all the time?
Then, the game had been decided, Philly put out a top line, Pitt put out a checking line. People can complain either way. Was Philly trying to run up the score? Were the Pens looking to start something, or get back at them for the cross check? What ever each team does, they open themselves to criticism, I don't care.
What did Briere think was going to happen, skating through the middle like that?
Clean hit, but Philly stood up for Briere, I don't see a problem.
Putting the 4th line out wasn't gutless, but Lavi was just standing up for his team, who cares?

And yes, Milbury is still a moron.
I always enjoy it when a guy who beat a fan up with a shoe, criticizes anyone.

Imported from Canada.
Oh and another thing......I just want to remind the flyer fans who were gonna jump off a ledge in the offseason (all of you), that I was completely correct about the team they were gonna be.

The GM knew what he was doing, and the best part is pronged has been out.

So once again, I was right .......that is all

Imported from Canada.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2012 Offseason Chip 117 27,557 01-17-2013, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  2011 Preseason Chip 13 5,284 09-30-2011, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Chip
  2011 Offseason Chip 139 34,971 09-18-2011, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  2011 Playoffs. Chip 166 39,872 06-21-2011, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Chip