Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2011-2012 Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Starts tonight...
:happy:

Without Avery...
:happy:
:high5: I am hoping to hide the remote and watch more games this year!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::high5: I am hoping to hide the remote and watch more games this year!

Confusedhock:
Depends on where you hide the remote.
Flyers already have more shut outs this season then they had all of last season.
Looking good so far.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote::high5: I am hoping to hide the remoteand watch more games this year!

Confusedhock:
Depends on where you hide the remote.

It's going to require some creative plotting... or buying a second remote and removing batteries from the first.
Pens are right where they belong, top of the NHL in points....

Looking amazing so far, offense and power play are really clicking. Gonna be a damn good team this year, with or without Crosby.

Buffalo looks amazing also.
Bobby Lou could use to take a few notes.
When you're not on your game, you own up to it.
I like this guy, as long as he gets back to himself.

[youtube]ePq63Uh22IY[/youtube]
The Philly/Tampa game tonight is hilarious.
The guy who's been crying about head shots for almost a year...
Defending an elbow to the face.
:roflmao:

[youtube]tFWezTmTqgQ[/youtube]
Is Brian Murray threatening Crosby?
Right, and I bet something will actually come from this. Confusedarcasm:

“The rules are very clear now,” said Murray. “If you fall into a goaltender and touch a goaltender, an elbow to the head and a butt end to the head is fair game. Dan Bylsma said that’s OK for them. Sidney said Nick Foligno is that kind of player.
“I wish (Foligno) was that kind of player. I thought the referees in that game, watching it and hearing the comments, it was 2-on-2. He fell over the goaltender. He was cross-checked four times. There was no question, did he get pushed? I don’t know. He got cross-checked, I thought he got a butt end, but it might have been a full elbow. (Chris) Kunitz comes in with a cross-check and the penalties were even.

“So, (NHL disciplinarian Brendan) Shanahan said that’s a good play. That’s a hockey play. Dan Bylsma said it’s good for them and Pittsburgh were the biggest ones on the head injuries. I’m remiss. I made a mistake. We didn’t have (Chris) Neil and (Matt) Carkner play in the game. We didn’t have enough toughness, so when we play Pittsburgh that’s something you can bring up to me again.”
:finger:
Fans got a glimpse of the heated rivalry to be featured in the NHL's 2012 Bridgestone Winter Classic during the New York Rangers' chippy 2-0 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Saturday.

And two days after the game, the tension between the two teams continued to escalate.

Rangers forward Brandon Dubinsky fired back at Flyers enforcer Jody Shelley, who called him a "weasel" in HBO's 15-minute "24/7" teaser.

"It won't be long before he's out of the league, because he's a terrible hockey player," Dubinsky told the New York Daily News on Monday.

Dubinsky, who led the Rangers in scoring last season, continued to blast his former teammate, who has played only 10 of 23 games for Philadelphia this season.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://espn.go.com/new-york/nhl/story/_/id/7292058/new-york-rangers-brandon-dubinsky-says-philadelphia-flyers-jody-shelley-terrible-hockey-player">http://espn.go.com/new-york/nhl/story/_ ... key-player</a><!-- m -->
Pete Nice Wrote::finger:

Haha, yeah, sorry, I couldn't help that.

I really don't have a problem with what Crosby did.
If you "accidently fall on a goalie", you deserve a couple hits to the face.
But, I couldn't help but chuckle at the irony.
It would have been better if he just came out and said he lost his temper, instead of trying to defend it, calling it a "hockey play".

And with the hypocrisy in the NHL the last few years is getting hilarious, just for entertainment, I can't wait for it to happen to Crosby so we can get these quotes reversed.
It's like Boston blasting Cooke, but defending Chara. Every team has gone through the "Suspend him! Make an example of him! We have to get that out of the game!" to "He was just finishing his check, it's the other guys fault for being in a dangerous position".
Pete Nice Wrote:Fans got a glimpse of the heated rivalry to be featured in the NHL's 2012 Bridgestone Winter Classic during the New York Rangers' chippy 2-0 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Saturday.

And two days after the game, the tension between the two teams continued to escalate.

Rangers forward Brandon Dubinsky fired back at Flyers enforcer Jody Shelley, who called him a "weasel" in HBO's 15-minute "24/7" teaser.

"It won't be long before he's out of the league, because he's a terrible hockey player," Dubinsky told the New York Daily News on Monday.

Dubinsky, who led the Rangers in scoring last season, continued to blast his former teammate, who has played only 10 of 23 games for Philadelphia this season.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://espn.go.com/new-york/nhl/story/_/id/7292058/new-york-rangers-brandon-dubinsky-says-philadelphia-flyers-jody-shelley-terrible-hockey-player">http://espn.go.com/new-york/nhl/story/_ ... key-player</a><!-- m -->

:?
You can't argue that.
They should have just kept Asham if they wanted a fighter.
Hockey threads are the most boring thing on the internet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12