• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-2012 Season
Under 10...

Confusedhock:

[youtube]FylYRAYAyY0[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Under 10...

Confusedhock:

were the parents cheering at the end and was that goalie fingering the crowd? Fucking classy people, I wish I didn't have to expose my daughter to this kind of behaviour, i'm not sure myself how to handle it.
michaelangelo Wrote:

Confusedhock:

were the parents cheering at the end and was that goalie fingering the crowd? Fucking classy people, I wish I didn't have to expose my daughter to this kind of behaviour, i'm not sure myself how to handle it.

Well, it was in Kazakhstan, so who knows what the goalie was doing, and what it meant.
Chip Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:

Confusedhock:

Well, it was in Kazakhstan, so who knows what the goalie was doing, and what it meant.

Kazakhstan, it's like the West Virginia of the former Soviet Union....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
i didn't notice the writing on the boards
Well, Pronger is done for the season...
Confusedad:
Chip Wrote:Well, Pronger is done for the season...
Confusedad:

Really? That sucks. I loved watching the Penguins skate around him every time he plays.

I bet his career is over.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Well, Pronger is done for the season...
Confusedad:

Really? That sucks. I loved watching the Penguins skate around him every time he plays.

I bet his career is over.

It's amusing how much you think he sucks.

But, there is that possibility.

And in the mean time, Nashville has a couple of defensemen who are going to be free agents after this year.
They could trade for one of them, and wait and see about Pronger...

Confusedhock:

Hockey kids are violent and hockey moms are just as psycho. A friend of a friends 7 year old son got hit by a dirty check last weekend and they weren't sure if he broke his neck or not so the ambulance was brought in, boarded and transported to the Children's Hospital in the city. The mom of the kid who hit him told Sherilyn that her kid was stupid. Sherilyn nearly kicked the shit out of her.
So now that this years Winter Classic is over, now we can start talking about next years...

And everything I've read and heard, is that it'll be in Detroit next year.
Most likely against Toronto.
In The Big House.
:rock:
I hate both teams, and I want to go already.

How much would the NHL make from just the tickets alone?
Over 100,000 and tickets costing an average of $100 each?
Chip Wrote:So now that this years Winter Classic is over, now we can start talking about next years...

And everything I've read and heard, is that it'll be in Detroit next year.
Most likely against Toronto.
In The Big House.
:rock:
I hate both teams, and I want to go already.

How much would the NHL make from just the tickets alone?
Over 100,000 and tickets costing an average of $100 each?

I would go to any Winter Classic now. I fucked up BIG TIME. My friend was the security manager at Ralph Wilson when the Pens and Sabres played there. He had 4 tickets to the game that he couldn't give away. seriously, no one wanted them. He called me pretty much begging me to come b/c no one wanted to go. I turned them down b/c it was cold as hell that day and it was supposed to snow. Well, it was cold as hell that day AND it snowed like a motherfucker, took people 6 hours to get home when it normally takes 3. BUT, I wish I had gone as it was BY FAR the best WC so far. What a fucking idiot I was.

I went to the Michigan/Michigan State game there last year.
And that was sweet. I think it was the first event there after the renovation.
They would probably get enough Maple Queef fans coming down that they could make it a home and home and sell out both.
Chip Wrote:I went to the Michigan/Michigan State game there last year.
They would probably get enough Maple Queef fans coming down that they could make it a home and home and sell out both.
I would like it if they did it at Comerica. Makes more sense to have it downtown.

if its the Leafs, I wanna go and make fun of the Leaf fans......like I do everyday at work, home, driving, etc.....I could go on
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I went to the Michigan/Michigan State game there last year.
I would like it if they did it at Comerica. Makes more sense to have it downtown.

if its the Leafs, I wanna go and make fun of the Leaf fans......like I do everyday at work, home, driving, etc.....I could go on

Ilitch would want it there.
But since the NHL buys all the tickets from the team, they take control of the game. And an extra 60,000 tickets is a big chunk of money.
It would be cool downtown, and better for the city, but I'd love to see it at the Big House. They could squeeze a few more people in and set the attendence record.
I mentioned this in an IST the other day, but I've had a few days to use it.

But if you have Verizon 4G, you get they NHL GameCenter app for free.
It let's watch every game for free, so I'm going to have to order that HDMI adaptor for my phone.
It blacks out local games, like the Center Ice package does. Except this one won't black out NBC games.
It's like a $180 app, or $20 a month to subscribe.
So that's a pretty sweet deal.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2012 Offseason Chip 117 27,557 01-17-2013, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  2011 Preseason Chip 13 5,284 09-30-2011, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Chip
  2011 Offseason Chip 139 34,971 09-18-2011, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  2011 Playoffs. Chip 166 39,872 06-21-2011, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Chip
  2010-2011 season Pete Nice 206 47,281 04-13-2011, 07:02 AM