Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednussday, 10/5/2011 - geez
javsto Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:FUCK THE YANKEES!!

GOD I fucking hate them. :flame:

I will hold off on any laughing or glee until the yanks win the world series. just holding it all in till that day comes.

With a $648 mill payroll, the Spankees should never lose a single game while they are destroying the game of baseball.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:MMMMMM Pei Wei........

I might have chinesee for lunch today

IM having a Rocky burger which is a 100% angus, medium well with provolone cheese on top of a sausage and peppers hero(no hero bread) smothered in sauteed oniions and Teriaki sauce. and a 40 of corona. no boss in office this week.
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:

I will hold off on any laughing or glee until the yanks win the world series. just holding it all in till that day comes.

MLB needs a salary cap.
Pete Nice Wrote:I got two fortune cookies at pei wei

1. Everywhere you choose to go,friendly faces will greet you.

2. Two small jumps are sometimes better than one big leap.

[Image: 285314205v4_480x480_Front_padToSquare-true.jpg]
Georgia Boot....more like Ninja Boot

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:

MLB needs a salary cap.

nah they should just get rid of the poor shitty teams who cant offord to pay a player what he wants. by that thinking just get rid of the a.l./n.l. central altogether.
@ilikegirlsdaily
Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:

MLB needs a salary cap.

In the worst way. There needs to be parity in sports, and as we see in the other 3 major US sports, parity works.

Pete Nice Wrote:Georgia Boot....more like Ninja Boot
I've been wondering for a while now if they have that ad because they always reference ninja boo
javsto Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:

MLB needs a salary cap.

nah they should just get rid of the poor shitty teams who cant offord to pay a player what he wants. by that thinking just get rid of the a.l./n.l. central altogether.

If they did that there would be 5 teams left. Salary Cap and parity is the only way to go. Works everywhere else.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:

MLB needs a salary cap.

In the worst way. There needs to be parity in sports, and as we see in the other 3 major US sports, parity works.
I would be fine with a soft cap at $100 mil and a hard cap at $150 mil

pay a luxury tax of 50 cents on the dollar if you go over $100 mil. But the union is too strong, and the owners are assholes
I can't get my screen on my phone to lock. any ideas? I erased a bunch of stuff yesterday, and it stopped locking. so now if its in my pocket, its opening a bunch of apps and shit. IT used to be I had to slide my finger across the bottom to unlock it, I could also slide the other way to silence the souonds. its a droid x
javsto Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:

MLB needs a salary cap.

or, they could get rid of the shitty managed teams that barely win spending over 150 million on a roster.
javsto Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:I will hold off on any laughing or glee until the yanks win the world series. just holding it all in till that day comes.

MLB needs a salary cap.

:roll:
That's why everyone hates the Yankees.
LeNeve Wrote:I can't get my screen on my phone to lock. any ideas? I erased a bunch of stuff yesterday, and it stopped locking. so now if its in my pocket, its opening a bunch of apps and shit. IT used to be I had to slide my finger across the bottom to unlock it, I could also slide the other way to silence the souonds. its a droid x
I had an odd problem with mine this week, I removed the battery and restarted. No problems since
LeNeve Wrote:I can't get my screen on my phone to lock. any ideas? I erased a bunch of stuff yesterday, and it stopped locking. so now if its in my pocket, its opening a bunch of apps and shit. IT used to be I had to slide my finger across the bottom to unlock it, I could also slide the other way to silence the souonds. its a droid x

Last night at bowling, my pocket managed to buy an app for $6.
It was an "in app purchase" so it says there are no refunds.
It's an Australian company, so I don't think it's even worth the fight to get it back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  11/16/2011....Its Friday, finally Brampton 100 651 11-17-2012, 08:04 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday Brampton 133 1,113 01-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Mon, Dec 26, 2011 ~ Boxing Day Beckster 34 540 12-27-2011, 04:01 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Thursday December 22, 2011 - Christmas time is almost here Derick 133 1,179 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 12/21/2011 - The Beginning of the End Brian 193 1,297 12-21-2011, 05:16 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday December 19, 2011 Monday Night Football!!!! Pete Nice 270 831 12-20-2011, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  FRIDAY, December 16, 2011 ~ What Men Want for Xmas... Beckster 123 850 12-19-2011, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday December 15, 2011 Thirsty Thursday Pete Nice 292 2,020 12-16-2011, 08:44 AM
Last Post: javsto
  Wednesday, December 14, 2011 ~ XXX Beckster 168 928 12-15-2011, 09:03 AM
Last Post: JDubb